Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

the problem i have with the whole "let them believe what they want to believe" mentality is that there are public schools in america teaching kids made up garbage in science class because teachers and the school board are too ignorant to accept proven facts

messing with the education of the nations youth is a major problem

Show me when I mentioned the Bible first?

LOL I'm not gonna read the bible for you dude. :lol: You brought up morality first, I brought up slavery which is rampant in the bible. I asked if you're ok with slavery since it's ethical and enouraged in the bible.?

It's either you haven't (which wouldn't be surprising :lol: ) or you're just playing stupid.

I think you are confused..I never mentioned the Bible til Noahs Ark.

The most definitive thing Ive said in this thread is that its bold for atheists to not believe in God

I think you are confused..I never mentioned the Bible til Noahs Ark.

The most definitive thing Ive said in this thread is that its bold for atheists to not believe in God

You didn't have to mention the bible, you made an assertion that atheists cannot be moral without divine law. I gave you examples of many things deemed universally immoral that are supported by the bible. You proceeded to deflect with a barrage of questioning to take the heat off you.

Answer a simple question, if atheists cannot be moral without divinity why are there so many inhumane acts perpetuated by religious texts. Let me not use the word "bible" if that makes you sleep better at night. :rofl:

You may have interpreted that but I never mentioned the Bible, I never said atheists cannot be moral without divine law

I asked why not be immoral as possible

Those are YOUR interpretations of my questions.. My questions were looking for an honest answers about the atheist mindset

To answer your question, people have committed inhumane acts inside and outside the pretexts of religion.

Last edited:
I am still waiting on the answer from the ORIGINAL TOPIC. Yall keep getting off topic and rambling.

On Sunday. When the Cowboys play the Packers. Who does God give the nod to?

The people that prayed the most?

His favorite team?

The city that has the most Christians?

The city that has the fewest Gay Marriages (since that is damnation according to some of you)

Tell me.........

WHAT is the formula

Amen ! [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Got a question for the atheists.

Have you considered the bible might be allegory? You know, like almost every other great work of fiction. I find when you have 2 extremes the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.
the bible can be anything you make it out to be

some people use it to preach kindness, others use it to justify evil

there is no one singular way to interpret the bible

if you're following the bible to impress god you have no way of knowing if what you're doing is actually what god wants. literally throwing stuff at the wall and hoping something sticks 

Yes but individual or collective "interpretation" is not necessarily the same as the intended underlying message.

Point being is that the Bible could be realistic and/or factual if you look beyond the literal interpretation.

I am still waiting on the answer from the ORIGINAL TOPIC. Yall keep getting off topic and rambling.

On Sunday. When the Cowboys play the Packers. Who does God give the nod to?

The people that prayed the most?

His favorite team?

The city that has the most Christians?

The city that has the fewest Gay Marriages (since that is damnation according to some of you)

Tell me.........

WHAT is the formula

I don't believe the major religions cover anything close to these subjects in their respective texts

I don't know ...Ask God

I don't believe the major religions cover anything close to these subjects in their respective texts

I don't know ...Ask God
I would if he would talk back 
grin.gif

I don't know ...Ask God
But let me ask you this.

When YOU speak to God, and God speaks back do you:

A. Hear a sound (voice) when he "speaks" back to you

B. Use your conscious to do whatever you are asking him guidance for

Religious people and the atheists both commit heinous crimes

The guy said atheists seem to be more humane which I believe is false

Last edited:
http://www.examiner.com/article/refuting-the-myth-that-hitler-stalin-and-pol-pot-were-atheists-1

People try to call Hitler an atheists, and it always brings the lulz. Dude was Christian as hell. Stalin did not kill people because of atheism

Another gem from Mr. Fuhrer

"In this hour I would ask of the Lord God only this: that, as in the past, so in the years to come He would give His blessing to our work and our action, to our judgement and our resolution, that He will safeguard us from all false pride and from all cowardly servility, that he may grant to us to find the straight path which His Providence has ordained for the German people, and that he may ever give us the courage to do the right, never to falter, never to yield before any violence, before any danger."

If there's no point in your questioning why continue asking some of the same questions for pages on? Other than wanting to hear our POV as you've said 
laugh.gif

Being atheist doesn't mean you more likely to be inhumane. In the same breath, being theistic doesn't mean you are more likely to be humane.

Disgusting people will do disgusting things.

Last edited:
[quote name="Mister Friendly"]Atheists seem be more humane?

I couldve sworn this guy was atheist

View media item 1665625[/quote] Oh boy.

339.jpg

View media item 1665659
Dud you know that that verse, along with the mythical story of Cain & Able, was used to justify slavery as something god condoned?

And what was that one war that killed millions, and it was started by atheists? Remember? There was this one country that was all "We love God!" and then there were these atheists that were all, "THEN DIE!!" and they started slashing throats. What war was that again?

Atheists are by FAR more humane, and it's by a WIIIIDE margin.

Last edited:
Hitler never got a chance to fulfill his full agenda, but the thought is he was moving towards the remove of religion

Stalin was an definitely atheist..he used the Church temporarily for his own means, that doesnt erase his years of brutal actions towards religions

I don't think you could say either man was religious in any real sense

Back
Top Bottom