Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

I posted that to point out how foolish your post was. Secondly, how would that negate my latest post?

Is it not possible that ISIS is taking the literal approach to the scripture because they are sick individuals that want an excuse to do horrific things?
what foolish post? I said if you actually really believe in the bible you'd be doing 100% of it 100% of the time. That's foolish? For some reason the bible is only sifted though by people to get what they like while the rest of it is just left in the dark. That's not devotion, that's convinence

You brought up the Isis terrorist group WHICH IS NOT even in the religious texts they follow as your fail safe and I told you to go back and see how that doesn't even fit as a comparison. You obviously didn't as you sit back here again and bring them up.

Last edited:
Jesus christ, I hate the reminders that spoonfeeding is necessary sometimes.

I'll break this down.
[quote name="KingKoopa"]I have a strong dislike for athiest and bible thumpers equally.

I have no issue with religion of any sort.

It's the "I'm smarter then you" attitude that rubs me the wrong way.
[/quote]

"I have a strong dislike for atheists" MEANS ALL OF THEM.

"I have a strong dislike for bible thumpers. I have no issue with religion of any sort" means that you don't have a problem with ALL religious people, just bible thumpers.

THAT

SEEMS

FAIR

TO

YOU?

"I have a problem with atheists, period. I don't have a problem with ALL religious people, just bible thumpers."

[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="DarthSka"]"That seems fair to you?"

=

attack

:lol:[/quote]challenge?[/quote]Asked about?

:lol:

Why do you feel that religion makes them want to chop off heads? Couldn't they just be sick individuals to begin with, and just use Islam as an excuse to do these horrific things?

Wait, didn't you present the argument that Isis extremist are just following the religious texts? Now they just might be sick? Which one?
I posted that to point out how foolish your post was. Secondly, how would that negate my latest post?

Is it not possible that ISIS is taking the literal approach to the scripture because they are sick individuals that want an excuse to do horrific things?
Why would you want to follow and believe in a scripture that when taken literally can be used as justification for such horrific acts?
Fast forward to about 1:40. 

Edit:

It had embedded in the preview. But here's the link:

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/archive/segment/540e112c78c90a37760001dd

Last edited:
[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="DarthSka"]"That seems fair to you?"

=

attack

:lol:
challenge?[/quote]Asked about?

:lol:[/quote]

Fair enough. If he had just responded with a one word 'Yes', would that have sufficed?

Sure you've around long enough to recognize this is a celebrated tradition here on NT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Bruh, it baffles me every time.

The hypocrisy behind claiming atheist is beyond me.
Jesus christ, I hate the reminders that spoonfeeding is necessary sometimes.

I'll break this down.
"I have a strong dislike for atheists" MEANS ALL OF THEM.

"I have a strong dislike for bible thumpers. I have no issue with religion of any sort" means that you don't have a problem with ALL religious people, just bible thumpers.

THAT

SEEMS

FAIR

TO

YOU?

"I have a problem with atheists, period. I don't have a problem with ALL religious people, just bible thumpers."
How is that not fair.

I hate anyone who tries to shovel their beliefs down my neck and when I'm not converted into their ways I'm an idiot or sinner.

Atheism is religion minus a God.

what foolish post? I said if you actually really believe in the bible you'd be doing 100% of it 100% of the time. That's foolish? 
Yes, That is completely foolish.
For some reason the bible is only sifted though by people to get what they like while the rest of it is just left in the dark. That's not devotion, that's convinence
You literally have an with the fact that I like the idea of doing unto others as I would like done onto me, all while supporting gays and Palestinians. Like I said, that is completely foolish. 

Last edited:
Yes, That is completely foolish.

You literally have a problem because I like the idea of doing unto others as I would like done onto me, all while supporting gays and Palestinians.

Then you DONT follow the bible, you follow yourself. That's the reality of your situation. You may pick a choose things out of it but ultimately you do what you want.

Your second comment I won't even address because that's one of the largest reaches I've read in a while. The method you must of came up with to arrive to that conclusion must of been mind boggling.

Last edited:
How is that not fair.

I hate anyone who tries to shovel their beliefs down my neck and when I'm not converted into their ways I'm an idiot or sinner.

Atheism is religion minus a God.

You're judging all atheists based on the actions of a few, but you don't apply that same line of thinking to people of faith.

That's where you're inconsistent.

[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="Freeze"][quote name="DarthSka"]"That seems fair to you?"

=

attack

:lol:[/quote]challenge?[/quote]Asked about?

:lol:[/quote]Fair enough. If he had just responded with a one word 'Yes', would that have sufficed?[/quote]Yes.

Then I would have commented further, possibly asked another question.

Then I would have expected him to comment, maybe ask his own question.

In other words: discussion. Debate.

"You're a mod. You should know better."

Foh. :lol:

Last edited:
Freeze, you never told me what your ideas on how God views beings not from earth. How do they play into all of this?

Do yall atheists believe in the super natural?
No.

So in your opinion, it's just us? Do you ever wonder why? You do you guys view it as we're just organisms in a big petri dish, and we're just higher level than say the goldfish or parakeets
No. 

Those assumptions :lol:

It wasn't an assumption, it was based on ideas I've heard numerous times from different people. Joe Rogan did a big episode on it where the topic was us being just huge organisms, bacteria. So I wasn't trying to undercut his belief, it was an honest question.

It wasn't an assumption, it was based on ideas I've heard numerous times from different people. Joe Rogan did a big episode on it where the topic was us being just huge organisms, bacteria. So I wasn't trying to undercut his belief, it was an honest question.
Perceived reality is based solely on relative factor. Time, size, distance, speed, temperature, importance, are all relative.

Freeze, you never told me what your ideas on how God views beings not from earth. How do they play into all of this?

Outside of farm reports and rumors, whispers, we haven't really seen anything that really gives us an idea of what is out there; just heresay. Bible doesn't speak about it, neither do the science books. I really have no idea bro.

I'll give you guys a freebie topic to discuss, since I find the enthusiasm of this discussion entertaining.....The Bible & Dinosaurs.

Back on topic. So Freeze or Friendlys.

When two teams compete, how does God De idea who will win? Is praying needed?

Back
Top Bottom