Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

You said it right there "some is lost in translation", so which of it is? If it's something ridiculous it's "lost in translation"?
Its not really lost people just dont have open minds.. 

they say oh we discovered evolution creationism is false... who said they can't be the same thing the order of things is just about the same.

they laugh at the idea of a burning bush speaking and then see things after smoking strange substances

they say no such thing as angels but every poll and survey says people think there's some form of life in space

I'm not trying to have a point

Im just asking questions and trying to gain a greater understanding to yall mind sets

Your questions are ridiculous

"Why don't you kill yourself"?? What? Here's a question if Christians believe they'll go to heaven if they're without sin or at least forgiven then why don't they kill innocent minded children so ensure they'll go to heaven for sure?

I like how you left out the part about pain

That question is just like asking a Christian why the won't just kill themselves now to get to the "afterlife" already :lol:

*Damn Blaster already mentioned it :lol:

Last edited:
You been playing too many fantasy RPGs. Even if God were like a game engine it is still contradictory. God is like jigsaw, it makes you play a game thinking you have a choice when you really dont because both choices have the same outcome.

I don't play fantasy RPGs. Secondly that's not at all a proper analogy.

Both choices don't have the same outcome. There are multiple outcomes, a higher power with infinite knowledge and wisdom simply sees all of them. Having foresight on how something is going to play out doesn't the mean that event is no longer going to happen on its own accord.

I have a strong dislike for athiest and bible thumpers equally.

I have no issue with religion of any sort.

It's the "I'm smarter then you" attitude that rubs me the wrong way.

[quote name="KingKoopa"]I have a strong dislike for athiest

I have no issue with religion of any sort[/quote]That seems fair to you?

Morals are just society based..once you leave that society, morals are different?

this. I'm thinking maybe you guys don't know what empathy is.

Or you don't know what morals are.

for the record..morals ARE NOT explicitly what is right or wrong, only what is considered right or wrong.

then you have to mention ethics for the conversation.

God gave laws. They may or may not coincide with your own beliefs, ideals, values, ethics and morals, but, they are still his laws.

That seems fair to you?
Just gonna leave out the bible thumpers part though?

Your a mod, your supposed to be better then that.

I have no issue on what you believe in.

There are plenty of people who don't believe in a God that don't consider themselves athiest.

I find it funny how athiest don't see the similarities in their actions compared to the religios.

Yes and myself 
laugh.gif
. I seriously find it insulting the insuation that the only thing keeping people from savagery is religion when many of the most savage acts throughout history have had religion as a root cause...
Very insulting and arrogant.
laugh.gif
Especially considering theists are the ones out there chopping off heads and selling women as sex slaves. If you can't be a good person without God you are a PSYCHOPATH.
Why do you feel that religion makes them want to chop off heads? Couldn't they just be sick individuals to begin with, and just use Islam as an excuse to do these horrific things?

Why do you feel that religion makes them want to chop off heads? Couldn't they just be sick individuals to begin with, and just use Islam as an excuse to do these horrific things?

Wait, didn't you present the argument that Isis extremist are just following the religious texts? Now they just might be sick? Which one?

That seems fair to you?

Your a mod, your supposed to be better then that.

I have no issue on what you believe in.

There are plenty of people who don't believe in a God that don't consider themselves athiest.

I find it funny how athiest don't see the similarities in their actions compared to the religios.
And what similarities are you talking about?

[quote name="KingKoopa"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]That seems fair to you?[/QUOTE]Just gonna leave out the bible thumpers part though?

Your a mod, your supposed to be better then that.[/quote]The hell does be being a mod have to do with me talking?

If you don't like people questioning your posts, don't post. Doesn't matter if it's a mod pointing it out or someone who's been banned a billion times. You posted it. Own it, or explain it. Dissecting who pointed it out shows insecurity.

Last edited:

Wait, didn't you present the argument that Isis extremist are just following the religious texts? Now they just might be sick? Which one?
I posted that to point out how foolish your post was. Secondly, how would that negate my latest post?

Is it not possible that ISIS is taking the literal approach to the scripture because they are sick individuals that want an excuse to do horrific things?

Last edited:

I posted that to point out how foolish your post was. Secondly, how would that negate my latest post?

Is it not possible that ISIS is taking the literal approach to the scripture because they are sick individuals that want an excuse to do horrific things?
Why would you want to follow and believe in a scripture that when taken literally can be used as justification for such horrific acts?

Being a lunatic and being religious are obviously not mutually exclusive.

It doesn't have to be one or the other. It's both.

Last edited:
[quote name="KingKoopa"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]That seems fair to you?

Your a mod, your supposed to be better then that.[/quote]The hell does be being a mod have to do with me talking?

If you don't like people questioning your posts, don't post. Doesn't matter if it's a mod pointing it out or someone who's been banned a billion times. You posted it. Own it, or explain it. Dissecting who pointed it out shows insecurity.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure his point was you just picked the parts from the posts that you could attack, but if you took the post as a whole, it was pretty clear what his thought pattern was, and it made sense.

And what similarities are you talking about?
The condemning of anyone who doesn't believe what you believe.

The constant effort to prove ones view or opinion more right then the other.
The hell does be being a mod have to do with me talking?

If you don't like people questioning your posts, don't post. Doesn't matter if it's a mod pointing it out or someone who's been banned a billion times. You posted it. Own it, or explain it. Dissecting who pointed it out shows insecurity.
The **** are you talking about?

How did I not own or explain it?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom