Are whites racially oppressed? A CNN Article.

if they mad they should stop makin babies with us non-whites
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I saw that article and it's absolutely ludicrous. Whites still make up the MAJORITY of the population. How the hell would a group that is part of the majority and that makes up most of the power ,by a large margin, be racially oppressed???????
I was shaking my damn head the whole time I was reading this.  Then all I can do is
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  And the WTH is "Whiteness Studies"??? Not sure if they're srs.  What the hell is in that class?

This article
tired.gif
I know
30t6p3b.gif

It's like that whole "reverse racism" crap that they were pushing a few years back
"They're the victims of it every day. Anything a white conservative does that a liberal doesn't like is called racism."

roll.gif
roll.gif

Because at least 90% of them are 'closet' racist comments.  It might not be in your face racist, I hate FOX news.  Every time I see FOX news I get
mad.gif
.  But they do have some good looking female reporters though. 
devil.gif

I saw that article and it's absolutely ludicrous. Whites still make up the MAJORITY of the population. How the hell would a group that is part of the majority and that makes up most of the power ,by a large margin, be racially oppressed???????
I was shaking my damn head the whole time I was reading this.  Then all I can do is
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  And the WTH is "Whiteness Studies"??? Not sure if they're srs.  What the hell is in that class?

This article
tired.gif
I know
30t6p3b.gif

It's like that whole "reverse racism" crap that they were pushing a few years back
"They're the victims of it every day. Anything a white conservative does that a liberal doesn't like is called racism."

roll.gif
roll.gif

Because at least 90% of them are 'closet' racist comments.  It might not be in your face racist, I hate FOX news.  Every time I see FOX news I get
mad.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This article
tired.gif
I know
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

mad.gif
devil.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fox news is a disgrace to reporting
30t6p3b.gif
but yes they do
laugh.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This article
tired.gif
I know
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

mad.gif
devil.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fox news is a disgrace to reporting
30t6p3b.gif
but yes they do
laugh.gif
devil.gif

The middle class doesn't watch Fox News, so y'all need to stop lumping all white people in with them.

The middle class doesn't watch Fox News, so y'all need to stop lumping all white people in with them.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Because at least 90% of them are 'closet' racist comments. 
ignorance and indifference shouldn't be viewed as racism #though

roll.gif
roll.gif

Because at least 90% of them are 'closet' racist comments. 
ignorance and indifference shouldn't be viewed as racism #though

Sorry. Didn't even read the article.
I can't fathom such a ludicrous thought. 
laugh.gif

Sorry. Didn't even read the article.
I can't fathom such a ludicrous thought. 
laugh.gif

As long as we keep addressing the fact that one person is white, and the other is another color, there will ALWAYS be racism. The only racial equality that should exist is human racial equality.

As long as we keep addressing the fact that one person is white, and the other is another color, there will ALWAYS be racism. The only racial equality that should exist is human racial equality.

roll.gif

@ White people being racially oppressed. Haha!!!!!!!!!!!

#@+@ outta here with that %**$#%*!.

roll.gif

@ White people being racially oppressed. Haha!!!!!!!!!!!

#@+@ outta here with that %**$#%*!.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Which is why we all need to ban together and take it to Washington. This country should be running much better than it is.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Which is why we all need to ban together and take it to Washington. This country should be running much better than it is.

Back
Top Bottom