are PEARL foamposites rumors TRUE??...

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Originally Posted by never wear them

atmisk wrote:
You are just buggin my dude. u really can compare foams to the 11's and they are better than every jordan imo. the 11's and the 6's are the only J's that would be in the same league. Oh yea did I tell ya I just really love foams? lol

agreed, however i think the only pair of jordan that can even give foams a dent are the space jams

..... sigh........

no matter how bad jordan brand falls off... the Jordan XI will always be on top. no pearl foam or penny foam will ever take its number 1 spot.

oh and btw.... I Love The Penny Foams with a passion....

its the shoe that opened my eyes back in the late 90's.... but the XI's are just pure classic and the durability doesnt matter who ever said that back there....

xggx95.jpg

my opinion exactly......the picture says it all....the spacejams sickest kicks of all time..... spacejam > royal foams

i agree on this..

Thought this post was about Pearls?

anywho.................

Anybody want to hook me up with Pearls?

WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU WHO I HOOKED UP SWOOSH KICKS WITH!! PAYBACK TIME HAS ARRIVED!!

The foams and The Air Jordan XI are 2 of my favorite sneakers of all time, the air jordan xi put the passion into overdrive for me as far as kicks goes.

I would put the foams over the 11's because it is a very tough shoe plus the design is still ahead of its time til this very day! However, i still have theair jordan xi as my favorite shoe of all time and i highly doubt that will ever change at all. The 90s was just an incredible time for alot of things(especially sneaker designs + hip hop) as it was more creativity in that era imo. The Air Jordan XI just stuck out because its pretty light, has patent leatheralong with clear soles and its reminiscent to a dress shoe. Also the color combinations for this model were amazing for all OGS and most of the Retros if notall.

This is my Greatest Kicks Of All Times List so far, just a few and it has been like this for years:
1.) Air Jordan XI Mid
2.) Nike Foamposite One
3.) Nike Air Penny II
4.) Fila Grant Hill III Mid (That particular model has incredible details!)
5.) Reebok Question Mid

Thats just my top 5 but just like anticop23 says as far as quality goes The Foams will win that challenge anyday of the week hands down. I just think that TheAir Jordan XI is a classy basketball sneaker so that is why its my favorite shoe of all times.

atmisk wrote:
You are just buggin my dude. u really can compare foams to the 11's and they are better than every jordan imo. the 11's and the 6's are the only J's that would be in the same league. Oh yea did I tell ya I just really love foams? lol

agreed, however i think the only pair of jordan that can even give foams a dent are the space jams

..... sigh........

no matter how bad jordan brand falls off... the Jordan XI will always be on top. no pearl foam or penny foam will ever take its number 1 spot.

its the shoe that opened my eyes back in the late 90's.... but the XI's are just pure classic and the durability doesnt matter who ever said that back there....

xggx95.jpg

my opinion exactly......the picture says it all....the spacejams sickest kicks of all time..... spacejam > royal foams

yup all day. I love the space jams. Those are my grails, especially the ones with the #45 on the back

Originally Posted by marqueemark

atmisk wrote:

..... sigh........

xggx95.jpg

i agree on this..

i disagree. Concords>>Royals

atmisk wrote:

..... sigh........

xggx95.jpg

Beautiful pic homie. Bottomline tho, it's all a matter of preference. There's no possible right or wrong answer. Everybody has their ownreasons for liking this shoe over that shoe. I personally have a hard time deciding between the two above. And yes ed, the flightposites fell short of both ofthese.
laugh.gif
I saw the light. Still an all-time fav of mine tho. Probably4th behind the AJ VIs. Then a battle between these 2 for 1st.

Bottomline tho, it's all a matter of preference. There's no possible right or wrong answer. Everybody has their own reasons for liking this shoe over that shoe.

So true. Some people don't realize this and like to argue until the cows come home.

Originally Posted by marqueemark

atmisk wrote:

..... sigh........

xggx95.jpg

i agree on this..

IMO
1949271533_dac54a95ec_m.jpg
> Foams > Space Jams

^^^^ you got those pearls recently? so they did release or those are yours from long time? whats up

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Bottomline tho, it's all a matter of preference. There's no possible right or wrong answer. Everybody has their own reasons for liking this shoe over that shoe.
So true. Some people don't realize this and like to argue until the cows come home.

yeah......it just got out of hand
forgot this is a topic on the pearls foams
not a war between 11s and royal foams
so are the pearls confirmed??
and if they are wuts the RD??

eCara with the heat once again. Glad you came to NT. I always saw your auctions on eBay b/c you wear size 14 like me. You've made a statement with your 19posts, that's for sure! Look forward to seein more of your heat in other threads! Welcome to NT bro

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

eCara with the heat once again. Glad you came to NT. I always saw your auctions on eBay b/c you wear size 14 like me. You've made a statement with your 19 posts, that's for sure! Look forward to seein more of your heat in other threads! Welcome to NT bro

Thanks for the luv ---

I joined here in 2002, when I joined eBay....some reason that account wont and never did work right....I barely used it, this site/account was glitchy so Iwent to other forums, so last year(around Feb I think) I decided to try here again.....took this long to get approved...lol

Alot of reading to catch up on
wink.gif

atmisk wrote:

..... sigh........

xggx95.jpg

Sometimes you must bow to greatness, the XI's win.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by Twig1026

2761399853_389d624d24_o.jpg

muahahahaha
pimp.gif
those pearls look mad small on ur feet

roll.gif

I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw this pic. No wonder they're still in perfect condition, dude can't rock them more than 5 minutes at atime. Might as well sell them bad boys to someone who can get some use out of them.

Back
Top Bottom