are PEARL foamposites rumors TRUE??...

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

What if it is those foamposite lites just in pearl color

grin.gif

there has been whispers that the gold foamposite ones may be releasing soon with an icy bottom, not really sure how true this is though. if it is
pimp.gif

I would love some Pearl Foamposite Ones, but I have no HOH anywhere near me and even if they released and were limited I probably wouldn't have a chance.The only reason I was able to cop the Purples is because they seemed to be a GR and I was able to hit up a spot that was kind of on the down low who releasedearly.

I need some friends at an HOH to help me out for retail+tax+shipping man,

if it is an HOH, forget it~
those things r way too much for a student collector like me~ IMO
i wnt to line up for it, but no team mate lol

Originally Posted by SickKickGAME23

Rich21Kid U still on NT? What up homie?

I'm kind of sick of all of these limited ultra-super-hyper-delta-kill-me-with-hype-and-pseudo-exclusive-gotta-sell-your-soul-to-a-man-down-the-river-in-the-chevy-van-Strike Releases with Nike. It gets mad old.

Aint That the True-Roof!! I live in Az, and have ZERO chance at anything good!!
mad.gif

I think it'd be a mistake to put these at HOH only, looking at how well the Purple Foams did, Pearl Foams would sell as well if not better...

If the Pearl hit then i might go with those cuz i dont think ima afford the eggplants this week.

A pearl foam one would be ideal since they did the pros twice already. They should drop just like that PS that bp did.

If Nike were smart they wouldn't make these a HOH exclusive. Release these in April or May after the 1/2 cents.

there's no truth to these rumors.....it's all hearsay until some pics show up or someone with concrete evidence provides some info...

you guys are right.....the penny retros aren't sh-t quality so i guess they arent the new jordans

they are both classics in their own right....comparing them to each other is a waste of time

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by ZooBin

penny's are the new jordans
roll.gif

pennys the new jordans
dont think soooo
mayb in a couple of years
thats how i know ya young....when they were BOTH playing jordans and pennys sold equally good....

remember foamposite one's came out in 1997 for 180...leaps and BOUNDS more expensive then any jordan ever made.and they sold WELL the first time in NYC

penny was nike's "next" line after jordan ......too bad penny was injured.

if penny was never curse by injuries......we would have seen great things from his sigs i'm sure

/\/\ yup....1997 was awesome....3 of our starting middle school bball team rocked em....the other 2 were rockin the 13's....i had the 13s
frown.gif

its a testament to see his shoes selling well a decade+ after his prime and im not talking about foamposites...

MOST pennys in original orlando colors sell steady well-to brisk..people loved penny...too bad NIKE stopped his line @ 4 + the foamposites......theycould've squeezed 2 more shoes outta him when he was in the suns...

Back
Top Bottom