are PEARL foamposites rumors TRUE??...

Originally Posted by tha2one

if they would release the pears gotta be a Foamposite One Version that would be sweet!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

Originally Posted by ZooBin

penny's are the new jordans

penny's are better than jordans
Wow...

Jordan VI alone > all Penny's
hellz no....i'd take royal foamposites over all jordans except the concord XI's....and even that isn't for sure....

Originally Posted by Untitled

Wow...

hellz no....i'd take royal foamposites over all jordans except the concord XI's....and even that isn't for sure....
that isnt sure?????
the patent leather 11s are the sickest sneakers in the game
u cant compare royal foams with spacejams, columbians ,concords,breds or cg11s
no wayyyyyy they in a different league

can someone tell cincy to drop info here and make lets make this the pearl post, its early enough to bloom into 500+ pages byrelease

its funny. when this was started, dude said a guy told him at a store that is not a HOH which is supposedly the only place getting them.

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Wow...

that isnt sure?????
laugh.gif
11s (IMO) are overhyped. Don't get me wrong, I like em just not my fav J at all. Top 5 maybe...

I'd take a pair of fresh Pearl, Volt, or even Black with clear sole Pros over 11s anyday. I know they'll outlast and are much more comfortable than11s.

Wow...

that isnt sure?????
yeah you can...cuz foamposites last ALOT longer then any of those shoes....so they're neck breakers AND they're bulletproof.

lllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllll n wback to the subject.. release date anybdy?
i need me some bulletproof pearls
wink.gif

Wow...

that isnt sure?????
yeah you can...cuz foamposites last ALOT longer then any of those shoes....so they're neck breakers AND they're bulletproof.
last longer......yeah dats true
but the 11s atract way more attention
and im tlking bout looks
the 11s 4 me is a perfect design ...u can wear them with anything
the foams r tuff but it limits the outfits u can wear it with

Wow...

that isnt sure?????
and im tlking bout looks
You are just buggin my dude. u really can compare foams to the 11's and they are better than every jordan imo. the 11's and the 6'sare the only J's that would be in the same league. Oh yea did I tell ya I just really love foams? lol

You are just buggin my dude. u really can compare foams to the 11's and they are better than every jordan imo. the 11's and the 6's are the only J's that would be in the same league. Oh yea did I tell ya I just really love foams? lol

agreed, however i think the only pair of jordan that can even give foams a dent are the space jams

atmisk wrote:
You are just buggin my dude. u really can compare foams to the 11's and they are better than every jordan imo. the 11's and the 6's are the only J's that would be in the same league. Oh yea did I tell ya I just really love foams? lol

agreed, however i think the only pair of jordan that can even give foams a dent are the space jams

..... sigh........

no matter how bad jordan brand falls off... the Jordan XI will always be on top. no pearl foam or penny foam will ever take its number 1 spot.

oh and btw.... I Love The Penny Foams with a passion....

its the shoe that opened my eyes back in the late 90's.... but the XI's are just pure classic and the durability doesnt matter who ever said that backthere....

xggx95.jpg

No sense in comparing jays to foams...performance and durability wise...foams dominate most if not all j's.... aesthetically very few j's are onpar...me personally I'd put the iii, vi, xi, and xii compare looks wise to the foamposite...but that jus my opinion...

jesus those jams look nice

never wear them you been posting ya shoes all over a lot lately
laugh.gif

-bdis-

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Wow...

that isnt sure?????
and im tlking bout looks

well thats explains it......me i just really love Js......i like foams tooooo.....but when it comes to getting really fresh ill go with Js....foams look hotwith sweats and shorts dats about it.....

Originally Posted by never wear them

atmisk wrote:

..... sigh........

no matter how bad jordan brand falls off... the Jordan XI will always be on top. no pearl foam or penny foam will ever take its number 1 spot.

oh and btw.... I Love The Penny Foams with a passion....

its the shoe that opened my eyes back in the late 90's.... but the XI's are just pure classic and the durability doesnt matter who ever said that back there....

xggx95.jpg

my opinion exactly......the picture says it all....the spacejams sickest kicks of all time..... spacejam > royal foams

yup have owned both XIs and Foams,

the XI's are a little bit above Foams.

but quality-wise. Foams.

JB suck nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom