are PEARL foamposites rumors TRUE??...

if they would release the pears gotta be a Foamposite One Version that would be sweet!

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Where did you hear this news?? If there's no source, then it's hard to figure an answer out.

On a lighter note: I remember when He Got Game released in theater, and I fell in love with foams ever since this scene.

he-got-game_l.jpg

I remember the royal foams in that movie too. Soo dope.

Originally Posted by thekronic1

the dude that sold me the eggplants at shiekh today said he was gonna be getting another pair of foamposite 1s in march.
i wish that is correct news , would be great for me~

only regret, coulda copped all these mad cheap when champs & finishline left our mall. selling shoes @ 15-25$. damn shame didn't know greatness @ ayoung age.
eyes.gif

There was a pic of some pearl foamposite 1's in the purp post I think, not sure if it was a photoshop or not! Dude's at shieks is prolly talkin boutthe 1/2cents tho I think those drop in march if im not mistaken!!

When I went to Basic's in bay plaza to pick up the foamposites I happened to be wearing my pearls, and the guy kept saying something about them releasing as a foamposite one model. Not to sure if he was just pulling my leg.

^^^ U aint the only one bro...I missed 08 penny foams and J Kidd flightposites because of that store.
mad.gif

Living in the DMV...i also missed out on two BIG releases IMO, the HoH royal foam ones & the dark army foam ones...if anyone can look out IF these do drop,holla & I'd be happy to return the favor...

Rich21Kid U still on NT? What up homie?

I'm kind of sick of all of these limitedultra-super-hyper-delta-kill-me-with-hype-and-pseudo-exclusive-gotta-sell-your-soul-to-a-man-down-the-river-in-the-chevy-van-Strike Releases with Nike. It getsmad old.

i would cop even if they are a HOH exclusive , you could wear them and they will still always be worth some money even with yellow soles

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Are they quick strike or do these have a set release date??
neither...as of now they're nothing

I would love this release, or the white uni blue pair

Back
Top Bottom