Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Just got an iPhone 6+ but I'm having Bluetooth issues....it connects to my MacBook air and then disconnects right away. Also when I download something from the App Store it tells me that my account is currently unavailable but still downloads...Any advice :nerd:
:nerd:

Figured id post this in here
1) I'm with Verizon. I'm on a 2 year plan
2) I'm not eligible for an upgrade until 2016
3) The plan that I have doesn't exist anymore
4) I have an iPhone 5 (I want the 6)
5) I only have 2gigs of data, and I go over it
6) I'm supposed to be paying $70/mo but end up laying $110 with the overage

I went to Verizon the other day and they tried to get me to buy a tablet and add a line for the iPhone 6. (They are sales people so of course they gonna come up with some bull **** to help themselves)

I want to find a way that I can get the iPhone 6 (without paying full price, and get a plan with better data)

Looking forward to seeing what's really good with the iWatch tomorrow :nerd:

I really don't see myself owning a smart watch but they are interesting nonetheless.

Get a Pebble if you do go that route. If you ever switch phones you'll have a watch that works with apple and android.

Figured id post this in here
1) I'm with Verizon. I'm on a 2 year plan
2) I'm not eligible for an upgrade until 2016
3) The plan that I have doesn't exist anymore
4) I have an iPhone 5 (I want the 6)
5) I only have 2gigs of data, and I go over it
6) I'm supposed to be paying $70/mo but end up laying $110 with the overage

I went to Verizon the other day and they tried to get me to buy a tablet and add a line for the iPhone 6. (They are sales people so of course they gonna come up with some bull **** to help themselves)

I want to find a way that I can get the iPhone 6 (without paying full price, and get a plan with better data)

No way to do this unless you buy it used.

Whatever yo do don't go on the ******** edge plan.

Get a Pebble if you do go that route. If you ever switch phones you'll have a watch that works with apple and android.

No way I would get a Pebble. No disrespect but the iWatch is already shaping up to be the best (clearly). But yeah if I saw myself switching from the 6+ I would definitely keep that in mind.

Probably well be here until the 7 though :pimp:

No way I would get a Pebble. No disrespect but the iWatch is already shaping up to be the best (clearly). But yeah if I saw myself switching from the 6+ I would definitely keep that in mind.

Probably well be here until the 7 though :pimp:

No disrespect but you sound like a fanboy (clearly).

Nothing wrong with that plan except that you'll have to buy the phone at full price.

Easily worth it if you upgrade before 2 years consistently. The key to getting the best value is taking advantage of the specials Verizon does regualry. I went on the edge with my plan that had 4 lines and 3 of those lines on the edge. Everything came out to being 5 dollars more a month. But then Verizon did a promotion where 10gb was being upgraded to 15gb for the same price. And on top of that I have 8gb of promotional data that's completely free. So I now have 23gb of data that I'm paying the same price I was when I had 10. I believe they were giving out 2gb per line switching to the edge.

Have you owed one? No.

Have you used one? No.

You can't say something will be better because of what you see, hear, or read online.

It's like saying apples are better than peaches just because you read the nutritional value.

^
I heard apples aren't that good for you because they use a lot pesticides and other chemicals when growing them.

Have you owed one? No.

Have you used one? No.

You can't say something will be better because of what you see, hear, or read online.

It's like saying apples are better than peaches just because you read the nutritional value.

I get what you are saying but that still is a terrible analogy. Especially given the context.

But like I said we will see. I personally don't think that smart watches are phenomenal to begin with.

I really said what I said because Apple has been great at standardizing tech by jumping in the game late wether we want to admit it or not. In this particular situation if I were going to put my money on any of these manufacturers I would definitely put it on Apple.

Last edited:
I get what you are saying but that still is a terrible analogy. Especially given the context.

But like I said we will see. I personally don't think that smart watches are phenomenal to begin with.

I really said what I said because Apple has been great at standardizing tech by jumping in the game late wether we want to admit it or not. In this particular situation if I were going to put my money on any of these manufacturers I would definitely put it on Apple.
i dont get how ppl say apple is late on things esp tabs and phones esp seeing as they made/created the concept in the 80's early 90's it failed and then they decided to comeback again....

often time do they come in second place as far as bringing something to the market.....yes, but 99% of the time when others rush to bring some new product or feature, it shows that it was rushed just to be like look at me i got it first did something new

remember the samsung wow look at me i have phone that you can change pages etc with your eyes...... ok USELESS

remember oh i can use my fingerprint with my phone.... it was so buggy and sucked.... and by the reviews on the s6 it finally decided to use a scanner (thats after apple said so) it still has a less that 90% working rate

multitasking now after having it first many are adapting a style similar to what apple has done

remember we are gonna use double/duo camera lens. apple instead said why use two when you could just make one really good one, now others are following

Dont get me wrong apple has borrowed and outright ripped many comps ideas and concepts, but far to often many of these companies are just in rush just to say hey look at use they got 5 new features welll look over here we got 20.... Instead of rushing these products and features, try taking time and perfecting and bettering what you have. Many times they have this outlook of if i take enough shots im bound to make a few instead of just becoming and better shooter.

That is why I said the Apple has been the best at standardizing tech.

Them being a little late to the game with most things has been a good thing IMO. That is why I was saying that I believe the iWatch will be the best smart watch.

But like I also said, we will see.

I'm praising them more than anything man :lol:

Last edited:
gonna try to meet up with this dude on CL tomorrow for iphone 6 for $350 im trying to get him to send me a screenshot of the imei number but he told nothing is wrong with the phone comes with the charger thats all . is there anything i should be looking out for ?

Last edited:
I would wait on that homie. That is too cheap for an iPhone 6 no matter how you spin it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom