Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
How well does the suction cup stick to your window/dash?

Most of the reviews on Amazon, for the majority of these say there's issues with it sticking.
I've had it on a month t so far and no issues.. Make sure there's no dust prior to putting it in a spot? Feels pretty strong

Last edited:
Get some Velcro and a cheap case stick that **** to your dash if you don't want a ticket for view obstruction

Yesterday, in a group text thread, i texted early in the morning. When i got home at night, i received everyones text from the day on a delay. This isn't the first time it's happened. Anyone else experience this?

yup, something like that. happened on Sunday. only got two messages. then when someone replied it duplicated the group text thread 

man this thread aint what it used to be 
laugh.gif

but umm any iPhone 6 plus users a lil tight that they not making dope accessory type cases for our phone?

all these new kinda phone cases are only being made for the regular 6 and its not fair 
frown.gif

My iphone 6 plus  won't turn on, was at 55% battery  now it's blank and won'y turn om at all any tips??

Wassup guys just picked up a 64 gb 6+ with T-Mobile was wondering if it's worth it to get Apple care and not just a waste of money. And can you guys share a couple of apps that are musts on the phone thanks

I got T-Mobile too. I use assurion simply for the fact I can spike my phone on the ground if I want and get a new one. They cover it all.

Last edited:
I got T-Mobile too. I use assurion simply for the fact I can spike my phone on the ground if I want and get a new one. They cover it all.

Wassup guys just picked up a 64 gb 6+ with T-Mobile was wondering if it's worth it to get Apple care and not just a waste of money. And can you guys share a couple of apps that are musts on the phone thanks

Apple care covers everything but lost/theft. And a apple will replace your phone with a brand new phone or a certified like new refurb which means anything you can touch and anything that is crucial to the iPhone's functions are brand new. Every assurion replacement I've gotten hasn't lasted me more than 6-8 months without having to be replaced

Last edited:
Yeah assurion will give you a refurbished one sometimes. I've had at least 10 phones replaced over the years with them and never got a bad one. Not really a big deal to me. If it is foul they'll give you a new one in the store.

Last edited:
AppleCare is worth it IMO. $99 bucks for 2 years and you get 2 accidental replacements (broken screen, water damage, etc.) for $79 a piece. I had a drunk night were I forgot my phone on my homies car and he ran over it, they still replaced it :lol:. They also reimburse you for unused coverage. I got $47 back from my 5s coverage so I really only paid $53 for my 6 coverage

With Asurion you pay a monthly fee around $9 and still have to come off a $169-200 deductible depending on which phone you have. So over a year if you file 1 claim through Asurion you would have paid around $270 -300 vs. $178 with AppleCare and 1 claim.

Also Asurion will literally terminate your insurance after 2 claims within a 12 month period. I had that **** happen to me a few years ago, had to go another year without insurance until I got another phone and got AppleCare. :smh:

I will say this tho, AppleCare doesn't cover lost or stolen so if you want that peace of mind I would definitely go with Asurion.

Last edited:
How do I get out of this Sprint contract that I just got into a couple months ago :x

See if a company like T-Mobile will take care of your early termination, since they're battling for third. I doubt AT&T or Verizon would, since you're going to be around $300.

Back
Top Bottom