• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
why are you leaving them so soon if you dont mind me asking

I havent been pleased since day one that I've been with them, I left AT&T because they were increasing my bill to around $180 (from $130) so I said forget you guys and went with Sprint which was going to be around $160.

My bill month to month flucuates from $180-220 / mo. I call every month seeing WTF is going on but I swear its like an endless cycle of talking to this person to this person. If thats the case I would have just stayed with AT&T, such a fail on my part.

Unfortunately, I agreed to a 2 year contract and looks like I'm stuck because I still owe money on the iPhones so the ETF would be pretty high.

I havent been pleased since day one that I've been with them, I left AT&T because they were increasing my bill to around $180 (from $130) so I said forget you guys and went with Sprint which was going to be around $160.

My bill month to month flucuates from $180-220 / mo. I call every month seeing WTF is going on but I swear its like an endless cycle of talking to this person to this person. If thats the case I would have just stayed with AT&T, such a fail on my part.

Unfortunately, I agreed to a 2 year contract and looks like I'm stuck because I still owe money on the iPhones so the ETF would be pretty high.
isnt one of the major phone companies paying for early termination fees you could try going to them so then you would just have to pay off the rest of the phone yourself.

I might switch over to T-Mobile due to my new job reimbursing my cell phone bill if I switch over.

I currently have AT&T but i'm on the Next plan with an iPhone 6. I called AT&T today and they told me to pay off the phone and able to switch carriers, it'd be around $500.

Does T-Mobile buying out contracts work with the Next plan?

Been rolling with the 6+ for a week now and was out with a homeboy yesterday and damn the 5s feels so tiny compared to this thing it's crazy

Been rolling with the 6+ for a week now and was out with a homeboy yesterday and damn the 5s feels so tiny compared to this thing it's crazy
Same, I feel like my 6+ gets smaller and smaller to me every day, but I played with a 5s recently and it felt extremely small to me, makes me wonder how I did it

6+ seems like a normal phone to me now. I don't think I can ever go back to a smaller screen. Definitely not bigger either.

Exactly how I feel when using my 5S for work vs my personal 6+. I try to keep a bigger case on my 5S to get away from it feeling so small.

If you need a wall charger, get the 12w Apple charger if you have the 6+ , it will charge faster. It wont charge the regular 6 faster though.

$19 w/ prime

Last edited:
The charger got loose on my phone. It has officially stopped charging. Do you guys have any solutions to this?

Looking forward to seeing what's really good with the iWatch tomorrow :nerd:

I really don't see myself owning a smart watch but they are interesting nonetheless.

someone that has stacks of tmobile iphone 6+ and is only selling them for 500 64gb and 550 128gb are stolen? 

Back
Top Bottom