Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters

gonna try to meet up with this dude on CL tomorrow for iphone 6 for $350 im trying to get him to send me a screenshot of the imei number but he told nothing is wrong with the phone comes with the charger thats all . is there anything i should be looking out for ?
Sounds too good to be true.

Get personal pics, IMEI/MEID #, etc.

gonna try to meet up with this dude on CL tomorrow for iphone 6 for $350 im trying to get him to send me a screenshot of the imei number but he told nothing is wrong with the phone comes with the charger thats all . is there anything i should be looking out for ?

Even if he did send a pic of the IMEI, if he still owes a balance or says it's stolen, they can black list AFTER you buy it!

No way I would get a Pebble. No disrespect but the iWatch is already shaping up to be the best (clearly). But yeah if I saw myself switching from the 6+ I would definitely keep that in mind.

Probably well be here until the 7 though :pimp:

Let me know when you buy your watch :lol:

$549 for a base model?

:rofl:

This is exactly why Pebble > Apple Fanboy Watch

Hey I never said anything about buying it :lol:

The Sport watch is cheaper and appears to be better than that Moto 360 joint (clearly 8) )

It has mad functionality :lol:

Not saying these watches are necessary but come on man you really gonna tell me that the Pebble is better?

Last edited:
The Moto 360 starts at $100 cheaper .. Better looking too. Better performing? We'll have to wait and see.

Hey I never said anything about buying it :lol:

The Sport watch is cheaper and appears to be better than that Moto 360 joint (clearly 8) )

It has mad functionality :lol:

Not saying these watches are necessary but come on man you really gonna tell me that the Pebble is better?

Haha I'm just busting your balls but **** are they stupid? Damn, they screwed this up. Boring *** conference too. Stock is fluctuating but mainly going down.

Pebble has apps so you can make it do whatever. Think of it as a jailbroken smart-watch.

It's #1 for a reason. It doesn't play games with developers and it's easy to develop your own app if you look into it. I love it. + water resistant (legit) and I dropped it so many times I can't even tell you and no scratches.

The Moto 360 starts at $100 cheaper .. Better looking too. Better performing? We'll have to wait and see.

Nah I think that's just hype. It was nice in pictures but in person it's ugly af :smh:

Big *** fatass watch

Don't even get me started on samsung -_-

I think this whole smart watch trend isn't work it. Especially at $300-600+ price point. The whole smart phone industry's has been geared towards, bigger, better, high quality high resolutions screens to the point where I literally do everything on my phone already. So now they want to pay to access a fraction of features on a small screen on my wrist? Even though my iPhone 6+ battery lasts all day and I spend all day looking at it anyway? All seems completely superfluous and unnecessary.

I'm waiting for the watch to work without my iPhone i want to be able to take calls and send text on the fly with my phone at the house

But 10k for that gold watch is absurd.. Will most likely be a fashion statement

After watching the keynote, I realize that I don't need one of these.  It is 100% a luxury item that I could do without.

But I'll be damned if it isn't a cool gadget.  Sometimes I just want cool stuff, even if it isn't some super groundbreaking thing. 

Will definitely be copping.  

And after thinking about it, the $1000 price tags on some of the models isn't as ridiculous as I first thought.  There are watch brands out there that retail for around that price that have $50 movements and are made of the same materials, and all they do is tell time and maybe a date.  This has all of the above plus a lot more.  I think the uproar about pricing is because this whole smart watch thing is still relatively new and we all know that they aren't a necessity.  1k on a frivolous item seems like a lot, I'll admit.  But when you break down what it does and compare it with regular watches, it doesn't seem so absurd.  All that said, I'm certainly not dropping that much on one.  
laugh.gif

Anyone else having a problem with apple tv and moviebox? Every time I try to beam moviebox to my apple tv it's not working anymore, keeps getting error message. Did apple block it? Everything else beams (my pics, videos, youtube etc..)

Anyone else having a problem with apple tv and moviebox? Every time I try to beam moviebox to my apple tv it's not working anymore, keeps getting error message. Did apple block it? Everything else beams (my pics, videos, youtube etc..)

used my Apple TV the other day for the first time in weeks. Seems like Apple sent an update to it. I ditched MOVIEBOX and ran with kodi.

used my Apple TV the other day for the first time in weeks. Seems like Apple sent an update to it. I ditched MOVIEBOX and ran with kodi.

No joke, what's the difference between chromecast and apple tv actually? :nerd:

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom