Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I'm waiting for the watch to work without my iPhone i want to be able to take calls and send text on the fly with my phone at the house

But 10k for that gold watch is absurd.. Will most likely be a fashion statement

You gotta wait for a phone watch. That's something I would consider buying.

Anyone else having a problem with apple tv and moviebox? Every time I try to beam moviebox to my apple tv it's not working anymore, keeps getting error message. Did apple block it? Everything else beams (my pics, videos, youtube etc..)

I've been using movie box all weekend. Ironically, I've been streaming HBO shows. :lol:

Maybe its your phone. I never updated to 8.whatever, but check your phone first.

Repped, man.

Is it possible to mirror exactly what's on the screen of my macbook wirelessly through Apple TV?

-Drew

Yeah fam you can. I got a apple TV last fall and surprisingly I use it a lot. I use it as an external monitor alot as well. Then I just stream or mirror movies from my Macbook

Repped, man.

Is it possible to mirror exactly what's on the screen of my macbook wirelessly through Apple TV?

-Drew

Yeah fam you can. I got a apple TV last fall and surprisingly I use it a lot. I use it as an external monitor alot as well. Then I just stream or mirror movies from my Macbook

Repped. :smokin

Thanks, bro. :nthat:

Does it have to be connected to the same wi-fi network as your macbook to work?

-Drew

Last edited:

-Drew

Yep. You gotta have both MacBook & Apple TV in the same wifi network.

Speaking of Apple TV, I wish there was a jailbreak for the ATV 3. I want to watch these movies from Kodi on 1080p already but imma just rock out with the ATV 2 for now.

Last edited:

-Drew

Yep. You gotta have both MacBook & Apple TV in the same wifi network.

Speaking of Apple TV, I wish there was a jailbreak for the ATV 3. I want to watch these movies from Kodi on 1080p already but imma just rock out with the ATV 2 for now.

Cool. Much appreciated bro. :smokin

-Drew

I've been using movie box all weekend. Ironically, I've been streaming HBO shows. :lol:

Maybe its your phone. I never updated to 8.whatever, but check your phone first.
It was working, it just stopped working this weekend. I tried both of my iPhone's, still not working.

I was planning on buying a good friend the mpb retina for her birthday, but she says her eyes hurt looking at the screen. Not sure if its the retina or what, but do you guys think its even worth buying the mbp without the retina display?

@robotea if you stand side by side with a retina, & non retina within 2 seconds your mind will be made up to get the higher resolution. Retina is supposed to be far less eye strain AFAIK.

I've personally been waiting for a Retina Air, because of the weight & size. My wife has a MBP from 2012 with retina, & it's gorgeous, but it's a bit heavier than what I'd want to carry around for my usage. The new MB looks sweet, but I'm a bit hesitant because later this year the new Skylake processors will be out, & much more powerful. I hope the new Air, or MBP will be the best of all worlds.

Apple stores draws so many shoppers that they lift sales 10% at malls where they operate 

B_xZnOvUIAA0guI.jpg

http://www.wsj.com/article_email/ap...perators-1426007804-lMyQjAxMTI1NzEyMDkxOTA0Wj

Only 18 hours battery life on a watch?

But thats with heavy use. Most people will get 2 days out of it. Which is kinda passable I guess.
Im interested to see if the watches will sell like crazy, mediocre or just flop.
If apple cant make people wanna buy smart watches no one can, and many have tried.

Last edited:
Only 18 hours battery life on a watch?

Sheep gonna sheep. The watch is definitely buns tho.

As many have already stated it makes no sense to buy a companion device which literally goes against everything we waited for with the current Gen iphones.

But thats with heavy use. Most people will get 2 days out of it. Which is kinda passable I guess.
Im interested to see if the watches will sell like crazy, mediocre or just flop.
If apple cant make people wanna buy smart watches no one can, and many have tried.
This is true.

I think people will buy them though. There is just something about Apple that makes people sick :lol:

Going to be taking my first shots at mainstream with this novelty app for us startwars  fans for the Apple Watch! 

Might be silly  but those lightsaber iPhone apps got incredible amounts of downloads in its early days. Should be the first to do it for the iWatch!

If the app does well then I will buy the gold its so beautiful! 

Going to be taking my first shots at mainstream with this novelty app for us startwars fans for the Apple Watch! 

Might be silly but those lightsaber iPhone apps got incredible amounts of downloads in its early days. Should be the first to do it for the iWatch!

If the app does well then I will buy the gold its so beautiful! 

View media item 1444301

View media item 1444302

Good luck.

This happening to anyone else?

View media item 1444652
Seems like it only happens in group texts where there's someone who doesn't have an iPhone. Those weird "Nokia" texts come from both the people with iPhones and the people with non-iPhones. If those same people text me individually it doesn't happen. And it's happening to all of us so it's not just limited to my phone. :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom