Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters

If anyone is shopping around for an iphone, walmart is having a sale.  64gb 6 is 229.  64gb plus is 329.  And so on. 

SOOOOOO tempted to get the 6 64gb, but thinking I should wait 6 months for the 6s.  Wucha nogs think?  lol
I'm trying to buy an iPhone today and I haven't found verification of this deal anywhere.

Anybody know if it's possible to unlock an AT&T iPhone 6 that's still under contract?
Youd have to find a person that unlocks them. Usually i wanna say no because theyll ask u to pay etf so it can be unlocked. But theres ppl that know their ways. Youre looking at about 100 -150 for that.

Last edited:
Anyone having issues with reminders? Whenever I use Siri to set a reminder nothing happens. The reminder is listed but I get no notification or anything and everything is turned on... iPhone 6 pus btw

Has anybody had an issue with iTunes saying that your phone is synced with a different computer? It's happened to me a couple times, which forced me to restore the phone and delete all my music :frown:.

I'm trying to buy an iPhone today and I haven't found verification of this deal anywhere.

Might be a store to store thing, but I was in there today and a 64gb 6 is still 229..   If you cant find a participating walmeezy, BB has a 64 gb 6 for 250.   basically all the 6's and pluses at BB are 50 off. 

Better than nothing.

Last edited:
Might be a store to store thing, but I was in there today and a 64gb 6 is still 229..   If you cant find a participating walmeezy, BB has a 64 gb 6 for 250.   basically all the 6's and pluses at BB are 50 off. 

Better than nothing.

i just cracked my screen...how soon are they talking for the new wave of phones to come out? debating if i should tough it out or buy one now.

Last edited:
Bought the wife the 6 this weekend.. Guy told me Apple stopped making the S series so there won't be one this year.. and i'm due for an upgrade this Sept

Any truth to this?.. not following any apple news lately

Bought the wife the 6 this weekend.. Guy told me Apple stopped making the S series so there won't be one this year.. and i'm due for an upgrade this Sept

nerd.gif
 the end of S?!

Until you hear it from WSJ, macrumors, or apple insider don't believe it.

Last edited:
Any of you know how to import the videos from my iPhone to my pc I have tried to sync it with iTunes multiple times and they never show up any help?

Any of you know how to import the videos from my iPhone to my pc I have tried to sync it with iTunes multiple times and they never show up any help?
you could just go directly to camera roll from devices on your cpu. you could install icloud on your cpu and view copy transfer that way. could email from phone and upload off of email from cpu... a myriad of ways to do it

Can anyone recommend a media player for iPad (not sure if we have an iPad thread)? I'd mostly be playing xvid (.avi) and mkv files.. I see there's a VLC app available. Is that the go-to?

Whats the best braided charging cable for the iPhone 6? Im skeptical about the ones from eBay, but I don't want to spend $10 for a cable.

Back
Top Bottom