• Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I have an iPhone 6+ 64 GB.
7+ GB in music.
Maybe 2GB in photos.
It's SOO annoying that my phones has 0 bytes left.
Everything else on my phone is your usually social media, Fandango, Gas Buddy type of apps.
All together I should at LEAST have 40-45 GB of free space. Wtf is the issue here? For my phone to keep saying in running out of storage space is outrageous and irritating. 0 Bytes???
Has anyone had this problem??

7+ GB in music.
Maybe 2GB in photos.
Everything else on my phone is your usually social media, Fandango, Gas Buddy type of apps.
All together I should at LEAST have 40-45 GB of free space. Wtf is the issue here? For my phone to keep saying in running out of storage space is outrageous and irritating. 0 Bytes???
That's CRAZY! You need to get that checked out asap!

Does anybody know how I can unlock a iPhone 4/4S
Real question is... Why you still using that? 
indifferent.gif

how do we clear other? i made the mistake deleting a bunch of photos and videos from my phone onto the computer. i deleted massive texts but still got a lot of money taken up and its not from pics. i should have looked first before i got rid of em

i can put em back on my phone but it puts them in seperate folders on the phone from the mac :x

7+ GB in music.
Maybe 2GB in photos.

they will give you a new phone. no way thats possible unless you have a 16gb which in reality is only 11gb useable

Real question is... Why you still using that? :stoneface:

I still use a 4S. :lol:

Since I don't use any of the major carriers, I have to shell out at least $700+ for an iPhone 6.

everyone does if they get any new plan the carriers offer.

the carriers decided they dont wanna take the cost of offering discounts on phones, so us consumers suffer by paying higher prices for the phone.

its a really screwed up situation.

7+ GB in music.
Maybe 2GB in photos.
That's CRAZY! You need to get that checked out asap!

7+ GB in music.
Maybe 2GB in photos.

they will give you a new phone. no way thats possible unless you have a 16gb which in reality is only 11gb useable

I'm jail broken right now but I've never had this problem before. Only tweaks I use are for snapchat and a tweak called "swipe selection" I'm waiting on the new jailbreak to release so I can update the phone and see if that's the cause.

anyone know of a way to transfer music from an old iPhone to a new one for free?

I'd use iTunes, but my phones are each only 32 GB, and my iTunes library is much larger than that. So I have about 1300 handpicked songs from that library that i'd like to transfer.

figured out a way, exported PL from old phone, imported onto iTunes, then transferred onto new phone

I figured it out. All I had to do was call up at&t and they redirected me to a website where I fill in all the info about the phone. And then I'm supposed to wait about 24-48 hours but checked after 5 minutes and it was good. And then all I had to do was restore the phone. It was free. The website was att.com/deviceunlock

I wanna use my 6+ without a case so bad but i know im gonna drop it and this thing is gonna break :lol:

i use the black apple leather case and it does the job but smh

I wanna use my 6+ without a case so bad but i know im gonna drop it and this thing is gonna break
laugh.gif

don't do it brah

went caseless for years with no damage then out of nowhere broke my iPhone 5 screen 3 times in about 1 year 
laugh.gif

it's like the law of averages came through and and was like ninja i aint forget about you

Last edited:
I wanna use my 6+ without a case so bad but i know im gonna drop it and this thing is gonna break
laugh.gif

ya man, I had a cruddy case for my 6 for literally 12 hours

decided it was terrible, then went caseless since november and didn't even put a scratch in it.... while dropping it multiple times a day 
laugh.gif

then finally last night, I was getting pizza, got cocky and dropped the **** out of my phone all over the sidewalk. 

the top and bottom of the display is completely shattered and I keep getting glass shards in my fingers when I use my phone now.

I've had an iPhone since 2011 and this is the first time I've broke the display of one, feels batman.

Got an appt with the stupid Genius bar on Monday to replace my phone with my AppleCare 
frown.gif

Last edited:
I feel like I'm the only person in this thread that actually doesn't give two sh*ts about the aesthetics of the phone lol the more bulk the better. My current everyday case is the otterbox defender. After my friend got one for his note 4 I also ended up picking an external battery case for my 6+ because I've been spending a lot of time away from my house and charger because of the gym, my girlfriend, and work. So I picked up the ZeroLemon Zero Shock 6100mah battery case. It goes with out saying this case literally turns your phone into a brick. It's huge. Much bigger than than my otter box defender but just barely fits in my front pocket so I use the clip very often. But the postive side is that when ever I use this case I can go 2 sometimes 3 days without charging my phone. Even longer with moderate use. And it is by far the best protection you're going to get out of any case. Period. I definitely recommend it for people that travel a lot or for people who just don't care about aesthetics or size and are looking for some extra life out of your phone between charges. There's a version out for both the 6 and 6+ and there is also a slim case available for the 6.
Amazon product ASIN B00RDLV1KCView media item 1466465View media item 1466467
Here's a video review for the iPhone 6 version. I said it before and I'll say it again before everyone throws in their 2 cents. It's a LARGE case.

Last edited:
I've been ceaseless since day one, and I don't see myself ever rocking a case again. The phone has been surprisingly durable tho.

Last edited:
I don't use a case. Was lucky my phone didn't break when I dropped it the second week. Might ty to look for a bumper kind of case.

I got the leather case and Tech 21 screen protector and drop my phone out of my lap into the street like once a week and it's an suv so it falls far too. So far it's worked but my case is pretty jacked up. Maybe try that. I hate bulky cases too.

Back
Top Bottom