• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Question for yall...

My wife and I have been on the same Apple ID for our iPad and iTunes for a LONGGG time...  Its under my email but she's the one that purchased music to it for the most part...  She finally got an iPhone in December so she used it as her login for Apple ID, then I got an iPhone for the first time last month...  I thought it would be fine just using the same ID but our Cloud space is almost gone now and I'm getting notifications about her phone logging into facetime and whatnot...

Is it possible to change the current Apple ID to her email address and make a new one under mine?

Honestly you better off just saving everything somewhere and starting a whole new ID, Apple makes it extremely hard to make changes to existing account names

I need to unlock a 6+, any tips or info about getting that done :nerd: ?

If you're under AT&T then you can call them up and they'll guide you how to unlock the phone for free.

Not sure if it would work for 6+ but I just did a iPhone 4S the other day and it was relatively simply.

They give you the website I think it's att.com/deviceunlock and just follow the steps.

So I cleared my "website data", and now YouTube links don't open in the app. Anyway I can force YouTube links to open in the app instead of the browser?

Edit:

Figured it out. You simply go to the YouTube homepage in your browser, hit the menu button to the left, scroll to the bottom, and hit "desktop".

Last edited:
I have a 64gb iPhone 6

It's telling me I'm out of space / storage but I'm clearly not even close. Doesn't let me open my camera or certain apps. Even when I delete photos or videos it's not subtracting any space

Any one else encounter this or have any tips of how I can fix this?

Could this be because iOS 8.3 has some type of glitch?

I have a 64gb iPhone 6

It's telling me I'm out of space / storage but I'm clearly not even close. Doesn't let me open my camera or certain apps. Even when I delete photos or videos it's not subtracting any space

Any one else encounter this or have any tips of how I can fix this?

Could this be because iOS 8.3 has some type of glitch?

Maybe your out of Icloud storage space? have you check that?!? if not soft reset

Haven't been in here for a while but just letting you guys know that the 6+ is still a beast and the best 'all-around' phone IMO.

It also has gotten much better with the updates as this was the first iPhone I have used with lag/hiccups.

It is hot fire now though :pimp:

This phantom photo storage is starting to piss me off.Apple probably trying to get me to use icloud!

Still can't get my reminders to work :smh:...took it to the apple store and they got it to work and the next day it stopped working. Taking it in again tomorrow to see if they will replace it but I doubt they will...

It's going to be annoying as hell when the new jailbreak comes and having to download all these tweaks and apps again [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

It's going to be annoying as hell when the new jailbreak comes and having to download all these tweaks and apps again [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]
I upgraded last week to the 6. Default iPhone is so boring.

I am loving this 6 however. I was mad happy when I got the 5 and felt like they didn't need to do anything to the phone to make it better but the 6 is def worth it.

It's crazy how mad tweaks  are intergrated into the OS now.

There's a jailbreak where you back back up all your tweaks and repos. I'll try and find it for you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom