Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Saying 2 things looks similar doesn't have to be seen as negative. The white color definitely looked nice.

Last edited:
So anything with a touch screen interface that actually works= they ripped off apple right?

:lol:

Last edited:
Endless pointless argument
nthat.gif

The big screen is clearly an Android feature. You walk out on the street you see that big screen, you know it's Android. As far as the back, I said the M8 because it's the most current phone. But the HTC One also had that same back and it dropped about 2 years ago.

An don't even get me started on the NFC. Android had that since the S3.

The big screen is clearly an Android feature. You walk out on the street you see that big screen, you know it's Android. As far as the back, I said the M8 because it's the most current phone. But the HTC One also had that same back and it dropped about 2 years ago.

An don't even get me started on the NFC. Android had that since the S3.

Bruh the touch screen phone with less than 5 buttons is clearly an apple feature

How on earth is that an Apple feature? The under 5 buttons.

I'm not salty about the NFC. I'm just pointing out Android did it first, a while ago. Apple stans act like the iPhone is so groundbreaking but they're just taking **** Android been had.

Last edited:
I set my 5S running the latest iOS 8 beta to chinese to see if the menus and stuff match up and they do so its looking pretty official. Im probably gonna skip this version and the next and wait for the next redesign. This is essentially a bigger ipod touch with a cellular radio, nothing wrong with it but ill wait till the 4 inch screens are phased out of the OS and the bigger screens are the only ones supported.

This

Oh I'm being trolled now. Deny it all you like, but huge screens are an Android feature. An if you go back far enough in this thread you'll find people making fun of Droids because of the big screen and arguing that a smaller iPhone screen was superior. Now you guys are here embracing the big screen because Apple said so. Pure unadulterated stanning.

Last edited:
How on earth is that an Apple feature? The under 5 buttons.

I'm not salty about the NFC. I'm just pointing out Android did it first, a while ago. Apple stans act like the iPhone is so groundbreaking but they're just taking **** Android been had.

Why do you care what stans say about anything anyway? You already know they're very biased. I learned to ignore people like the android, apple, xbox, playstation stans.

:lol:

Did apple hurt your heart? It's just electronics. Why you're taking it so personal is disturbing. Not to mention you're in the apple thread purely to hate on the products and people who happen to like them.

Screen size belongs to a company? :lol: you trolled yourself.

"Now you guys are here embracing the big screen because Apple said so. Pure unadulterated stanning."

Yeah, seems like you're just "pointing things out" alright :lol:

How can you claim screen size as a feature? Or NFC? LMAOOOOOOOOO

Samsung rushes out their products to try to be first, you're claiming stuff that isn't even actual innovation for Droid as features and now Apple is copying them.

So why isn't any smartphone based around apps a copy cat of Apple? 

Back
Top Bottom