Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
If Apple had done NFC earlier, retailers would have gotten on board. Droid did it early, it was slow but retailers got on board. Now Apple is jumping on the wave that Droid sparked.
Do you know why Apple didn't have it earlier tho? This was an expected feature to be seen in the 5 and they didn't do it. Do you know why not?

Let's all be honest before Apple made a bigger phone the galaxy's and note's were considered huge and stupid. That's a fact. It's not even debatable.

Also, all these arguments are getting old, like dude above said how did Apple refine NFC? Apple takes their sweet time and honestly when they finally release their new phone it's already behind its competitors. Despite all that I love my iPhone and the service that comes with it. I never really have problems and if I do I pop in the apple store and they provide great customer service.

Thank you for admitting wgat everyone else has vehemently tried to deny, in regards to the big screens.

Do you know why Apple didn't have it earlier tho? This was an expected feature to be seen in the 5 and they didn't do it. Do you know why not?

I do not know. But what I do know is the NFC feature was on the Galaxy S3 and since then has been standard on top tier Android phones. An speaking of the tier level of Androids, Apple copied that as well when they released the 5C. Other cell phone companis have had affordable Droid handsets for a minute. An what were Apple stans saying when Android got Instagram, '"oh now all these poor people is going to ruin IG with their poverty Droids" how many of you got the 5C?

Let's all be honest before Apple made a bigger phone the galaxy's and note's were considered huge and stupid. That's a fact. It's not even debatable.

By who? You literally made that up and for some reason it's "not debatable".

Last edited:
I do not know. But what I do know is the NFC feature was on the Galaxy S3 and since then has been standard on top tier Android phones. An speaking of the tier level of Androids, Apple copied that as well when they released the 5C. Other cell phone companis have had affordable Droid handsets for a minute. An what were Apple stans saying when Android got Instagram, '"oh now all these poor people is going to ruin IG with their poverty Droids" how many of you got the 5C?
get the facts because you start trolling it will help your argument. It was obvious you didn't know then you wouldn't even be trying to screen innovation for a forced feature in Android. 

That was said by some people. Seemed like a lot of people wanted bigger screen phones also. People are also allowed to change their minds about what they want in a product.

Well then go on, yell this grand secret of Apple holding off on NFC.
Why should I educate you on your fan boyism. How can you argue something you aren't even knowledgeable on. 
The body of the 5 would not have been wish to put a NFC chip in. The signal would not have been as strong to may payments.

The technology wasn't that popular. Apple was satisfied with passbook as the highlight feature. 

Oh don't play coy. An iPad is a tablet. Apple users ridiculed Android PHONES for having big screens. Now you all embraced them because Apple said so.

:lol: :lol: that's the reason. Then make a phone with a bigger body...like Android did. Which Apple has done now...two years after Android made it happen.

Last edited:
I don't want the bigger screen FYI. I am really happy with the 5 actually. That is a personal preference, stop with the "everybody" wants. 

Oh don't play coy. An iPad is a tablet. Apple users ridiculed Android PHONES for having big screens. Now you all embraced them because Apple said so.
But you are saying making a phone with a big screen is innovate like Apple couldn't have done it years ago. I didn't embrace them, I am happy with the 5 actually. I am more interested in other features coming with the 6. My eye sight has not gotta any worse, if I wanna be a extra creep on a gram pic I will go to the chick page from my iPad. 

Heard so many Apple users say they didn't want a bigger screen at all. A year later, all these people want 5.5s :lol:.

Many people that I know were happy with the 4" until I showed them a 5" device in hand

Last edited:
:lol:

Again WHO are you talking about? Who is "you all"?

Owning a product isn't selling your soul to a company. Maybe people just like that particular device.

Your obsession with hating a company that makes electronics is hilarious

I don't want the bigger screen FYI. I am really happy with the 5 actually. That is a personal preference, stop with the "everybody" wants. 

lol

dude said everyone wants the 5.5 went in reality sure bigger is better but when its like holding an ipad mini with one hand. have fun with that.

4.7 will be perfect size and user friendly.

This phone fanboyism is too much sometimes. Some of you sound like dorks. Buy the phone you want and enjoy it. Stop telling me about an os i'm not currently using.

lol

dude said everyone wants the 5.5 went in reality sure bigger is better but when its like holding an ipad mini with one hand. have fun with that.

4.7 will be perfect size and user friendly.
With a phone that size I will be so confused holding the phone and my iPad. 

An here comes the personal shots, well it's been real gentlemen. Enjoy your iDroids.

Last edited:
I still don't understand why this matters? Like, what point is trying to be made?

Apple has always added features later. So what? They work? And they work great? And yes bigger screens were niche at first and a lot of people talked bad about them but now they are standard. So.....Apple has chosen to increase the iPhone's screen size.

And the NFC on the S3? I would rather have my perfectly working 4s than a buggy S3 with NFC

Perfectly working 4s lmao.. My **** is trash.. My 5 still works good.. But them 4/4s are booty juice on iOS7 don't eem start.

At the end of the day everyone is happy with their smartphone whether it's and iphone or Android you choose what you choose for a reason and others do the same.. :lol: going back and forth about who did what first :smh: it ain't gonna change nothing

Last edited:
It definitely is slower but it runs circles around any android device released in that year. That is my point

Are you Apple stans for real? That leaked design is a HTC M8 (back)/Samsun Galaxy (front) mash up. An don't even get me started on the screen.

Apple blatantly ripping off Android.

Uh, then why did the m8 have a similar style to the iphones? My friend who knows nothing about phones or the latest tech thought our friend's m8 was a new, big iphone.
The 6 looks damn near identical from the rear and edges to an HTC M8. Even the two radio bands are pretty damn close to each other.

Back
Top Bottom