Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I feel like apple is playing catch up now, since samsung and other companies are always first to try something new. The simplicity of the software and hype around their product is whats selling now. I dnt feel like this phone is any better than the other phones in the market.

Difference between Samsung and Apple with new features is Apple doesn't rush them put just to say they had it first. Apple waits till it's more refined and practical (NFC and a smart watch in this case). Apple knows people are gonna buy their phones in abundance regardless of the new features that's why they don't rush to unveil them and instead takes an approach that seems monotonous but it's really just the planned obsolescence that runs the economy nowadays. Why give everything at once when you know people will line up each time for a little bit?

Difference between Samsung and Apple with new features is Apple doesn't rush them put just to say they had it first. Apple waits till it's more refined and practical (NFC and a smart watch in this case). Apple knows people are gonna buy their phones in abundance regardless of the new features that's why they don't rush to unveil them and instead takes an approach that seems monotonous but it's really just the planned obsolescence that runs the economy nowadays. Why give everything at once when you know people will line up each time for a little bit?
This has been said numerous times but the Droid fans believe because their phone has the feature already Apple is copying. Something droid didn't even create. But with rumors of Apple making deals with retailers they clearly are not in a race to drop stuff first but drop it better. Slow and steady wins the race. 

Has their been any rumors on the Nike integration? Don't the fuel band team work with Apple now? 

Ehhh. Steve jobs always tried to be the first. Apple done fell off..
Steve Jobs tried to be perfect. Only reason he was first to unveil stuff was the complacency that settled in after computers became mainstream. Jobs was hungry to create the next avenue as perfectly as possible, not to create solely to be first to unveil it.

Ehhh. Steve jobs always tried to be the first. Apple done fell off..
He did but he also did it right. Apple generally keeps the same timeline now. Samsung just jumps in before the general iPhone releases now to be first in certain aspects to seem like the innovators. 

Did this dude just really say that screen size is an Android feature?  Trolling at its finest.  
laugh.gif

Anyone else praying that the 4.7 drops the same time the 5.5.. I really cant see myself waiting longer for the 5.5... I feel like im going get the 4.7 first under my gf's name and the 5.5 when im finally eligible to UP with t-mobile after november.  I dont mind  just paying off the 4.7 in full since ill probably get atleast $250 credit for my iPhone 5. Ill either keep both or sell it for a iwatch. Cause god knows im not copping that off rip. The gear 2 is 199 starting so I know with apple they will go with atleast $299 for the device I can put $ on it. 

Last edited:
Well of course a lot of people don't use it only a certain amount of phones are NFC capable. But the NFC works perfectly fine on Android, so all this talk about Apple waiting for something to be about to be perfect is nonsense. NFC been good bread.

they didnt refine it at all, but now that "Apple" has gotten on board, more retailers will follow suit

That's what I thought. Apple makes features popular because of their fanbase is much stronger than any single Android company.

It's funny the "hate" each operating system has for their competitor like neither have practically the same pros and cons

Last edited:
Well of course a lot of people don't use it only a certain amount of phones are NFC capable. But the NFC works perfectly fine on Android, so all this talk about Apple waiting for something to be about to be perfect is nonsense. NFC been good bread.
But barely any retailers have it. Hence why Apple hasn't rushed to include it. First was their security measure (finger scanner) now the payments. Apple does stuff in steps because it knows consumers will line up regardless.

Who remembers all the android users saying the App Store was a bad idea and that web apps (lmfao) were the future? Get outta here with your garbage operating system full of fake fans.

Majority of the people who buy android have bought it cause of samsungs brainwashing commercials. I ask so many android fans if they even know what NFC is and 80% of the time they don't know.

If Apple had done NFC earlier, retailers would have gotten on board. Droid did it early, it was slow but retailers got on board. Now Apple is jumping on the wave that Droid sparked.

You can talk down about Android users all you like. But the actual handsets speak for themselves. Android does the groundbreaking things, and Apple hops on later.

Last edited:
Let's all be honest before Apple made a bigger phone the galaxy's and note's were considered huge and stupid. That's a fact. It's not even debatable.

Also, all these arguments are getting old, like dude above said how did Apple refine NFC? Apple takes their sweet time and honestly when they finally release their new phone it's already behind its competitors. Despite all that I love my iPhone and the service that comes with it. I never really have problems and if I do I pop in the apple store and they provide great customer service.

Back
Top Bottom