• Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
86_1410010586.jpg_600x600.jpg

afdf7d10jw1ek2v0hbfekj20hs0npmy8.jpg
EDIT

I lost b

EDIT x2

I dont know how to unspoiler but theres a couple more pics in the spoiler to accompany @Will0827

Last edited:
thats the 4.7 correct?

if so the screen is pretty damn big and bright compared to the 5S :x what more do you want with the 5.5 especially when you are sacrificing the size of the phone in your hand.

I set my 5S running the latest iOS 8 beta to chinese to see if the menus and stuff match up and they do so its looking pretty official. Im probably gonna skip this version and the next and wait for the next redesign. This is essentially a bigger ipod touch with a cellular radio, nothing wrong with it but ill wait till the 4 inch screens are phased out of the OS and the bigger screens are the only ones supported.

It's a subtle detail that has been done before, but I LOVE the rounded edges of the glass.  That's gonna feel good on the fingertips.  

Looking forward to Tuesday.  

So have we had any new leaks of the 5.5? Something tells me that it won't be available at launch

hmmm..im not a fan of the online storage thing. but what about my music?
You might get more storage compared to DropBox with Google Drive or Box.com. I have 50 GBs with Box, idk if they still offer that G Drive gives you 15 GB off jump. 

all these leaks :smh:  

takes all the excitement away, keynotes use to feel like a holiday 

they are really slacking

It's unavoidable at this point, leaking these things out have become a business. Imagine being one of the workers of these factories with the money there making, a rumor of someone willing to pay x amount for a picture no matter the quality of any small detail or info on these products especially apple products. They would get what ever is possible to get there hands on if the price is worth the trouble and potential consequences of doing so. And with them being produced in such mass quantities and in factories overseas with little possible oversight and supervision its easy for these leaks to happen.

Are you Apple stans for real? That leaked design is a HTC M8 (back)/Samsun Galaxy (front) mash up. An don't even get me started on the screen.

Apple blatantly ripping off Android.

Are you Apple stans for real? That leaked design is a HTC M8 (back)/Samsun Galaxy (front) mash up. An don't even get me started on the screen.

Android wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for Apple. Stop.

Uh, then why did the m8 have a similar style to the iphones? My friend who knows nothing about phones or the latest tech thought our friend's m8 was a new, big iphone.

Back
Top Bottom