Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
 they won't be able to send any pics to your new phone. your best bet is to sign up to some free cloud storage places and upload to that free max to clear up that space

Create a flickr account or photo bucket .. somethin along those lines and start uploading in ya spare time..

unless your phone is trashed never sell it to those companies. they wanna give you 20% of what it's actually worth. best bet is craigslist or ebay. even IG might get you a sale

hmmm..im not a fan of the online storage thing. but what about my music?

your def gonna need to backup your phone to itunes. it will back up every text, contact, photo, etc, etc

you have an iphone right? regardless i dont think there a way around it

just do a full encrypted backup of your phone. when you get your new phone use that to restore it and everything will be the same unless they start off with ios8 then i don't know.

how to do the encrypted backup? and on what?

Backing up to iCloud via wifi is the most practical solution. I know everyone's tweakin off the celeb hack but so what, #%^*#% hack everyday B.

Backing up to iCloud via wifi is the most practical solution. I know everyone's tweakin off the celeb hack but so what, #%^*#% hack everyday B.

icloud is safe

the reason why they got the pics was because they were phished or figured out their passwords

icloud is also expensive imo. I have a 64GB and dosent icloud only go up to 50 or something?

Last edited:
Is there a reason that when I connect my phone to my brother's computer, the computer doesn't recognize it as a device? Before it would show up as a connected device and I could open up the picture files but not anymore.

I believe I'm due for an upgrade within the next month so I think that should cover it.  Though I kept telling myself I was going to maybe get a galaxy cause I'm pretty much apple everything right about now.

Back
Top Bottom