• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Yo, i hate this mirror effect you get using the camera app,
like if I take a pic with instagram it comes ok but using the iphone camera app. :x

As a pro android phone user. After holding/messing with my homies iPhone 4s, its not that bad of a phone, I like it. Premium feel, smooth OS, the small screen you can get used to. I can see myself with an iPhone now that I've been dealing with one for some days.

I dont get how back in the day we complained about big phones so they went smaller. Now everyone wants a tablet as a phone. Humans are real interesting. 

^
Because phones are multimedia devices now. We watch movies / shows on them, web browse, and a lot of people play games. The phones aren't even that big. They're slim and not bulky like phones in the past. Different sizes are offered anyway so no one is forced to buy the big phones. Half he people in this thread want the 4.7 one and not the 5.5 one.

So why are tablets getting smaller?

A phone is a phone. Not a xbox/tv. People just can never be satisfied, need something to complain about, the companies list and make more money off you. 

You ever heard of variety? People want different things. For the record the smaller tablets suck. It's people's money, they can use products in any way they want. You're making it sound like people only use phones for calls and texts still.

Tablets are getting smaller because they, from my knowledge, were meant to replace people's laptops but they lacked the flexibility of reaching those same laptop needs so they are being rejected. They will eventually replace laptops, which is why you see alot of converible tablets or laptops that fold down into a tablet or a tablet with a keyboard attachment.

Tablets now seem to want to be a temporary fix for a laptop when you don't want to lug it around you can take this 7-10 inch tablet instead of your 12-16in laptop

My nexus 7 was way more convenient to bring to class than to bring my heavy laptop. I still don't think tablets could replace laptops though. As a student I needed to work on projects in microsoft office. Wouldn't pay for any of those expensive windows tabs.

in time those windows tablets will drop in price just like the majority of all other tech. i'm sure apple is also working on a mac tablet/laptop convertible item.

You ever heard of variety? People want different things. For the record the smaller tablets suck. It's people's money, they can use products in any way they want. You're making it sound like people only use phones for calls and texts still.
I don't use mine to watch Titanic. Angry Birds doesn't need a huge screen to enjoy. I do a lot with my phone on my screen. If I need a bigger screen I go to my iPad or Macbook. The dream of an ultimate hybrid item is just dumb IMO. Let a phone be a phone, a tablet be a tablet. 

in time those windows tablets will drop in price just like the majority of all other tech. i'm sure apple is also working on a mac tablet/laptop convertible item.
They always are working. The thing is Samsung and MS now rush out their items to start to get ahead of the bar, Apple generally waits and tries to make the best and ease of use features for the user. Like NFC, Apple could of been dropped it but in they waited made it dope and dropped it in the 6. 

Windows tablets are actually pretty dope but I will just wait for Apple's I hate going from PC to Mac on my daily routine. I like to stay in my Apple family. 

Wait, are they really doing 128gb?

If so, you already know my ranting *** a few pages back is copping

**** DA CLOUD B.

MUSIC HOARDER FOR LIFE

Last edited:

They always are working. The thing is Samsung and MS now rush out their items to start to get ahead of the bar, Apple generally waits and tries to make the best and ease of use features for the user. Like NFC, Apple could of been dropped it but in they waited made it dope and dropped it in the 6.

Windows tablets are actually pretty dope but I will just wait for Apple's I hate going from PC to Mac on my daily routine. I like to stay in my Apple family.
idk about making NFC 'dope', i woulda went with popular.

But yea, Apple does play a good waiting game to confirm if a feature is as profitable as they want it to be. But I'd mostly say they a focused moreso on getting all their products to be intergrated and working together like a unit which I will say is a major selling point. I hope Google/Android can see how important that is and open up Chromebooks past their limited reach

I don't use mine to watch Titanic. Angry Birds doesn't need a huge screen to enjoy. I do a lot with my phone on my screen. If I need a bigger screen I go to my iPad or Macbook. The dream of an ultimate hybrid item is just dumb IMO. Let a phone be a phone, a tablet be a tablet. 

Go complain in the dummy phone thread then, debbie downer.

128gb? :lol:

I could back up my laptop in my phone. I'm going for the big version. I watch videos and stuff in my phone all the time so it'll be worth it. I just hope it'll be cool in my pocket during runs

Go complain in the dummy phone thread then, debbie downer.
Have no point, call him a name. A friendly disagreement and you here getting mad. 
laugh.gif

Nah, I have a point. You're just in here complaining about how people want to use their phones. Why?

yea....imma need that 128 gb also.

Dumb question for you guys. i dont have a computer that my phone is backed up to (the laptop i have dosent support itunes..its a chromebook) i dont save to the cloud either. will apple be able to transfer my pics vids etc to my new phone without either of those things?

Dumb question for you guys. i dont have a computer that my phone is backed up to (the laptop i have dosent support itunes..its a chromebook) i dont save to the cloud either. will apple be able to transfer my pics vids etc to my new phone without either of those things?

I dont have the newer iphones so idk .. but maybe you can just plug the phone into the computer and pull the files from the phone (NOT iTunes) something like my computer directory/folder

I know I could do this with my iPhone 4 when I had it a couple years ago.

Or idk how many pics n stuff you keep on your phone but you could always just email them to yourself. could take some time but it works.

As for as your question, I have no idea. I thought they had some kind of system in store that does that now, at least AT&T had something like that when I switched from iP4 to GS3

Last edited:

I dont have the newer iphones so idk .. but maybe you can just plug the phone into the computer and pull the files from the phone (NOT iTunes) something like my computer directory/folder

I know I could do this with my iPhone 4 when I had it a couple years ago.

Or idk how many pics n stuff you keep on your phone but you could always just email them to yourself. could take some time but it works.

As for as your question, I have no idea. I thought they had some kind of system in store that does that now, at least AT&T had something like that when I switched from iP4 to GS3

thanks I tried that. the CPU dosent read it like a file structure unfortunately. ultimately i know i need a macbook. i have a TON of pics (over 1,000) so emailing is out.

Back
Top Bottom