Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
With at&s early upgrade you usually have to pay a $200 fee plus the price of the phone not sure about other carriers

AT&T has early upgrade?
all carriers do. charges will depend how far you are into your contract. ( charges to upgrade 1 1/2 year into the contract will be less than upgrading 1 year into your deal) 

same goes for early termination, unless youre swapping carriers and the new carrier covers the cost

Or if u want early upgrade
Call the retention department
Tell em ur considering switching to another carrier
They will offer u discounts, credits, AND early upgrade
Just try and seem like ur really tryna switch don't come out like
"Aye I wanna switch gimmie discounts credits and a early upgrade"
It will work though

The sapphire glass isn't going to be a deal breaker for me. Looking at that comparison vid, the 4.7" iPhone is going to be as big as I'm willing to go. It looks good when holding it up to the 5, even though I though the 5 was the perfect fit for my hand. I can't imagine lugging around a 5.5". Minus whale cop the iPad mini.

All things considered, if the sapphire glass is the only thing that distinguishes the 4.7 from the 5.5, I'll pass on the latter.

Yea I think you are right and perhaps the 5.5 comes with sapphire plus plus plus.
I also am leaning on the 4.7 off comparisons side by side, 5.5 isn't sounding user easy.

Any chance Verzion give me a three month early upgrade if I threaten to them I'm leaving for T-Mobile?

And yes, I believe they would upgrade you early, it's probably cost you 50-70 bucks only to break contract early and they know this. They did it for me on a i5 update early on a business account. And stick to the t-mobile story, they know t-mobile is killing the game in price so it makes sense, plus Verizon is buying ATT this year anyway right?

Last edited:
I work at a verizon store. We let people walk over threats around here. Service for any other carrier sucks lol.

Sheesh, w/o a contract? how much will that be?
I've been paying the full $950 (thats tax included) for 64 GB models since the 5 and will continue paying full price with the 6. cant go back to that contract life.

"only" paid $450 for my 64 GB 4S when I was with verizon but they made sure to **** me plenty of other ways.

^ Crazy. Would love a 64GB, but I can't see myself paying $950. Even $650 for a 32GB is a bit much, but I have to do it since 16 just isn't enough.

$650 is the 16gb :lol:

unless they give us the 32gb for that much :nerd:

Whoops. Well, I've asked the question about costs a few times with no response. Don't blame me, this is my first time purchasing an iPhone straight out from the store itself so I'm new to prices etc. :lol:

I need to see that same video that Foreign cat posted on the 4.7, but in the 5.5. I should check his youtube page and see what else he's got up

Edit: nothing

Last edited:
Isn't getting the iphone through upgrade just being subsidized to your bill the same as if you were to buy the phone without contract?

Back
Top Bottom