• Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
$1000 for a phone
sick.gif
mean.gif

hell even $650 before taxes is horrible

jesus man
Pardon my ignorance but those are prices out of contract right?

I paid 200 for my 4s with a 2-yr contract

@a blinkin I think your highest return is going to come from eBay auction, even after the eBay and paypal fees.

Someone posted a stat in here that even had Amazon ahead of eBay on higher returns/prices.
yea i did i posted the current going rates for the iphone 5, 5c, and 5s by carrier, color, storage and condition.

Eyeing that 4.7". I think i'll stick with 16gb. Upgrade coming in November so might hold on to this 4S until then.

I need the 5.5" in either 32 or 64. Buying outright when it becomes available online.
you got moneyyy

:nerd:

not really.. it's actually about saving money.

basically Rogers (here in Canada) wants me to change my plan from $50/month to $70/month to do an upgrade due to their new upgrade policy. @ $50/month, i have 6gb of data, unl text, caller ID, voicemail and all that crap. for $70 i would have the same plan with 1gb less data (total of 5gb).

$20 extra over 2 years = $480 extra in service just to buy a phone at a discount.

after tax and everything i would be paying slightly more, and would have less data over the next 2 years.

plus, i'll be selling my iPhone 5 for whatever it's worth when i get the 6, so i'll be on top. i rather give Apple the extra $480 on the spot, than those crooks that work at Rogers over 2 years :D

Bro just do CL. You get a lot of dumb people desperate for a iphone. Especially if your phone has no cracks or scratches you can get real good profit.

Anyone else keep there phones? I still have my 4S and will keep my 5 when I get the 6
laugh.gif

Never know if a current phone will break.
I still have my 5. using it as an ipod/back up phone option.

The wait outside a NYC Apple store has begun - yet the new iPhone 6 isn't expected to be out for weeks

nerd.gif

And that's why I preorder and have it shipped to my house or work. I can't see myself waiting in line.

and you still get it the day it releases

no idea whats the point in in camping and getting something thats mass produced and unlimited supply

And that's why I preorder and have it shipped to my house or work. I can't see myself waiting in line.
As long as you don't go to the Apple Store you shouldn't have to wait. The last 3 iPhones I've bought on release day and was in and out in about 10 minutes.

Ready for the 6 :pimp:

My biggest complaint with the iPhone is the durability of the screen. One random drop and it's done.

Last edited:
just in time to replace my wifes' cracked iphone 5 screen for her bday present:smokin

edit: glad to have my original account back up btw. 8)

Last edited:
As long as you don't go to the Apple Store you shouldn't have to wait. The last 3 iPhones I've bought on release day and was in and out in about 10 minutes.
I have always went to the apple store
Always in and out
Probably cause I wait a week or 2 before I get mine

Back
Top Bottom