Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Idk if im sold on going back to iphone. I had 3 & 4 .. switched GS3.

Im due for an upgrade but waiting to see what this new one is gonna be like. My options are the GS5, M8, or the bigger iPhone 6

This GS3 has its down side but plenty of perks that i like. They only thing i didnt like about the iphone 5 after having this galaxy is I felt like i could barely hang on to it with it being so much smaller n slim. I know its just something to get used to.

I have the newer iPod though but i have one of those rubber tpu cases so its kinda sticky to the hand and i have a better grip.

Anyways i will def go check it out in store when it drops. Happy to stay granfathered in to this unlimited everything contract with AT&T though

shocked-and-speechless.gif

Yea they out there promoting something. Dude with the hats already came up with $1,250 each.

Last edited:
View media item 1163813

The wait outside a NYC Apple store has begun - yet the new iPhone 6 isn't expected to be out for weeks

:nerd:

Nope its real. There's an article about it on Business Insider

And that's why I preorder and have it shipped to my house or work. I can't see myself waiting in line.

actually Apple pays those sheep to wait like that to get the hype rolling in and news press. Some not all

Actually it's a good ideal and works

Last edited:
Waiting outside for a phone that hasn't been announced officially let alone been given a release date :stoneface:

:nerd:

not really.. it's actually about saving money.

basically Rogers (here in Canada) wants me to change my plan from $50/month to $70/month to do an upgrade due to their new upgrade policy. @ $50/month, i have 6gb of data, unl text, caller ID, voicemail and all that crap. for $70 i would have the same plan with 1gb less data (total of 5gb).

$20 extra over 2 years = $480 extra in service just to buy a phone at a discount.

after tax and everything i would be paying slightly more, and would have less data over the next 2 years.

plus, i'll be selling my iPhone 5 for whatever it's worth when i get the 6, so i'll be on top. i rather give Apple the extra $480 on the spot, than those crooks that work at Rogers over 2 years :D

Rogers and their robbery tactics. :smh:

For those talking of pre-order, when or how or where do you preorder from? Apple or the carrier?

For those talking of pre-order, when or how or where do you preorder from? Apple or the carrier?

I think they both do pre-orders?

If anybody is trying to do T Mobile with that payment plan you have to do it through T Mobile not Apple

I assume preorder is the same day as the unveil since I'm hearing guys say that they will preorder and get the phones before the campers(lol@campers too)

yea if you preorder then you will get it early sorta.... it will be delivered the day of release... so it all depends on where you live, when the mail is delivered etc.... 

Back
Top Bottom