Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
:lol: I've been on em for a while. Probably back when I had my 4S. You all should download the "gif text" app.

:lol: I've been on em for a while. Probably back when I had my 4S. You all should download the "gif text" app.

i had an app with gifs but they were garbage unless this is something new or bigger with every damn gif possible it would be very useful.

Gif text adds gifs periodically and had been pretty useful for me.

You guys could also check out Camoji. You get to make your own gifs of your own reactions. I've made a couple so far and they always work well in conversations. :pimp:

Gif text adds gifs periodically and had been pretty useful for me.

You guys could also check out Camoji. You get to make your own gifs of your own reactions. I've made a couple so far and they always work well in conversations. :pimp:

yea i just checked, i had that one.

i assume you purchased gifs or nah? :lol:

Nah. I assume the developers just add gifs to the line up from time to time. Are you talking about Camoji? That one was free.

:lol: hell no I don't pay for gifs.

When you're copying gifs the only way it works is if you only get 2 options: Save Image and Copy

Once you get like 5 options after holding the image, it wont work and will just copy it as a link.

Thats why i just save all my gifs as images, have a whole photo album of it. Its the best when you send it to yambs, they're literally shocked and it brightens up every conversation. Gif execution got me laid more than any wingman i know :lol:

Yep. Making then laugh bro works every time. I am telling you guys, I Message is a lifestyle.

I have maybe about 3 gifs saved on my phone.

Everything else is on my macbook and i just click and drag them into the convo. They take up too much space to save them on your phone.

I also delete most of my convos especially iMessage group chats every 2 weeks. Using gifs in these chats take up alot of space too

Are you guys sure about the pre-order on the 5.5 or is this an educated guess?

just a guess, not an educated one.

im forgetting its not droping same time most likely BUT... i dont wanna pre order a 4.7 same day if the 5.5 is supposed to be better so yea.

screw apple

I think imma stick with this 5s since I just got it.
I wish I got a bigger size but 16gb is doing it job

If you take a lot of pictures/video you'll regret that decision in a few months. Unless, you dump your photos on your computer regularly.

how much is a lot of photos?

i mean it will hold up find unless you load it up with a crap load of songs

how much is a lot of photos?

i mean it will hold up find unless you load it up with a crap load of songs

I shouldn't have said a few months, probably a year, maybe two. I'm at 2,420 in photos and short videos currently, and my 16GB (4s) is pretty much full. I don't have songs on my iPhone, keep all of that on my iPod.

I know it's a long shot, but I really hope they release the 4.7" and 5.5" on the same day, not months apart. Especially if there's substantial difference between the two. :smh:

Yeah. I won't be of much help til I get a laptop back in my possession and I have Celtix to work on. That's my only hold up right now.

Back
Top Bottom