Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Lol I remember a few months ago when I got sent a GIF, was in amazement. Saving them had me confused

But once you hit send, same ol gif

I have too many gifs saved in a convo with myself just is I can copy or forward them quickly. I just recently started saving them as images.

I'm excited about new phone. Will probably get 4.7

It takes up a lot of space on your phone tho, if you have convos with a lot of gifs.

i'm thinking the 5.5 is gonna be too big b/c of touch id, the android phones are able to pull it off have because the bezel is so small. i'm gonna cop a 4.7 128gb(if its available), hopefully apple allows preorders this time, otherwise the lines is gonna be crazy like back in the 3g/4 release days.

Last edited:
Yeh I recently had to delete a lot of pics and notes to grab some space. I will have to get more memory with new joints.

:wow:
Y'all JUST changed my life
I didn't know u could post gifs
Save em to the camera roll and everything :wow:

Lol I started using gifs on the iphone back in 2011 but after a while deleted them all, take up too much space, esp if you don't clear the convo, i had like 250 at 1 pt smh

I don't text that often though, and when I do, I've barely any use for a emote, much less a GIF.
Now that I am aware though, I think I'll try and find a reason to use a few

When you're copying gifs the only way it works is if you only get 2 options: Save Image and Copy

Once you get like 5 options after holding the image, it wont work and will just copy it as a link.

Thats why i just save all my gifs as images, have a whole photo album of it. Its the best when you send it to yambs, they're literally shocked and it brightens up every conversation. Gif execution got me laid more than any wingman i know :lol:

Last edited:
Damn didn know you can send gifs in messages. It was always a still in cam so I thought it wouldn't move. Text game just went up a whole level
Lol I started using gifs on the iphone back in 2011 but after a while deleted them all, take up too much space, esp if you don't clear the convo, i had like 250 at 1 pt smh
I was thinking of saving a bunch in a Dropbox folder and then just saving it from Dropbox when the time comes and can delete after use.

Last edited:
i never thought NTers of all people would be so late on this gif thing :lol:

seriously

ive been using it for god knows how long now its not even funny

Back
Top Bottom