Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Yeah. I won't be of much help til I get a laptop back in my possession and I have Celtix to work on. That's my only hold up right now.
I ain't trippin
I haven't told anyone else about it besides my girl
And I rather work with a nter and get this money than with someone else
So I can wait
What's celtix?????

I know it's a long shot, but I really hope they release the 4.7" and 5.5" on the same day, not months apart. Especially if there's substantial difference between the two. :smh:

I feel you man. It would be very unlike Apple to release at different times IMO though.

My upgrade is Oct 1 so if the 5.5 isn't available then....................

Oh ok
Well I can wait
Is there anything I should do in the meantime
Like flesh out ideas more or whatever
Cause I feel like I need someone to bounce ideas off of

While we're on the topic if text gifs, is there a reason why when I save a gif to my images and the try to put it on nt, it's only a pic, not a gif?

That 5.5 joint is going to be entirely too tall with the home button and bezels. Might as well carry around an iPad Mini.

4.7 all day. Anything bigger than that isn't comfortable to carry around and operate when on the go, IMO.

For those who work in a phone store, I'm sure they give the employees a product demo how soon to RD is it usually?
Company reps that visit stores usually get phones soon after they come out to show/market but in store employees never get demo phones early.

My goodness that black 6 is sexy. Space grey back :smokin

But no sapphire glass huh? :smh: I'm still not rocking it with a case though. I gotta flex on the *******

"Is that the NEW iPhone?" - Random chick choosing on you :nthat:

no one knows

guess would be same as its always been the last 6 years
I know no one KNOWS. I havent kept up and was just wondering if anyone read anything.

My guess was the same until I just read the retail price is going up 50-100. If that is true, Id assume there will be an increase in the upgrade price as well.

Edit -After thinking, the retail price has gone up for years... so now im back to thinking it may stay the same.

Last edited:
The sapphire glass isn't going to be a deal breaker for me. Looking at that comparison vid, the 4.7" iPhone is going to be as big as I'm willing to go. It looks good when holding it up to the 5, even though I though the 5 was the perfect fit for my hand. I can't imagine lugging around a 5.5". Minus whale cop the iPad mini.

All things considered, if the sapphire glass is the only thing that distinguishes the 4.7 from the 5.5, I'll pass on the latter.

Back
Top Bottom