• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
^
Gifs work on the iphone? I saved a few on my phone before but they were just saved as still images.

you gotta just copy and paste em into the chat

no idea why not every single one copies tho. ill copy some and it just copies the link

its funny tho since my bro in group chats will post dirty gifs all the time :lol:

not just imessage either, you can send them to others i think. i sent one not too long ago to a friend, idk if he just saw it as a pic or gif tho but he laughed so im not sure

Well I have a folder full of gifs saved to the phone, as long as you save it as a gif, it will work once you 'Send' it, some gifs play slower though, not always

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't have to copy an paste them. You can just save them to your gallery and then send them just like you would send any other picture. They just are still images in your gallery but are GIFs when they send. I have like 200 GIFs in my photo gallery

Well other people can get GIFs outside of iMessage but quality is lost (along with video). Like you can send a video to a galaxy phone but it is gonna look like trash and it can only be so long. Over iMessage you can send lengthy videos at the same quality etc along with GIFs.

90% of people I talk to have iPhones and that is why it is crucial for me. That is what I was getting at

Well I have a folder full of gifs saved to the phone, as long as you save it as a gif, it will work once you 'Send' it, some gifs play slower though, not always

really? didnt know that. ive saved em and they didnt play while saved. not sure if i tried sending em before

Well other people can get GIFs outside of iMessage but quality is lost (along with video). Like you can send a video to a galaxy phone but it is gonna look like trash and it can only be so long. Over iMessage you can send lengthy videos at the same quality etc along with GIFs.

90% of people I talk to have iPhones and that is why it is crucial for me. That is what I was getting at

i talk to about 10 people on the regular. 9 out of 10 has an iphone

my good friend has a droid and wont switch and he hates apple and says its junk. i seriously hate texting him :smh: those green bubbles. SMH

Yes gifs send over iMessage. You can save them to your photos and they'll be still images but as soon as you send them you'll see them move and the receiver will see it moving as well.

Everyone I know has an iPhone with the exception of a few stubborn android users :rolleyes

Even my mom has an iPhone. I just taught her how to copy and paste about an hour ago coincidentally :lol:

^^ get at him on google hangouts. That is what I do. You can send GIFs and stuff as well

Last edited:
Oh and with iOS 8 you can iMessage non iPhone users :wow:

I need to read more about it because that doesn't make sense to me.

I'm really excited about the new voice feature you can use in iMessage. It was dope when they showed it at the WWDC.

Finding out gifs work on the iphone a few months ago changed my life fam. Txts & group messages will never be the same. Kobe gifs
smokin.gif
this one of Alonzo works wonders in convos

Yeah you will have to look it up. It doesn't make a lot of sense. I know that you can text none iMessage users from iPads and Yosemite or whatever so yeah I guess that is what it means. Your phone number is attached to your iMessage so that would mean that when you are on your Mac or iPad you are using wifi to text and not your service. Dayum

Yeah you will have to look it up. It doesn't make a lot of sense. I know that you can text none iMessage users from iPads and Yosemite or whatever so yeah I guess that is what it means. Your phone number is attached to your iMessage so that would mean that when you are on your Mac or iPad you are using wifi to text and not your service. Dayum
Son I been lied to this whole time thinking that number on the iPad was for nothing? 
mean.gif

If you have a LTE iPad I believe it has it's own number. Not sure though.

But I do know that you have your phone number locked to whatever your apple account is connected to. So if you have a wifi only iPad your cell number will be connected to it and any iMessage you receive from it will simultaneously be on your iPad and MacBook.

So what apple is doing with ios 8 (I believe), is that they are turning the entire message platform into instant messaging. Basically doing what what's app and kik does with the way they communicate phone numbers but in the background.

Last edited:
Why don't you just post where you read it instead of repeatedly telling us to look it up :lol: I'm Googling and don't see anything

Back
Top Bottom