Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Went into the Verizon on State in Chicago (company I'm with) and got a glass cover to go over my cracked screen. Got to talking with the girl about the I6 and she said she knew nothing about release date, but she then went on to list features that I've been seeing online. For those who work in a phone store, I'm sure they give the employees a product demo how soon to RD is it usually?

Employees of apple or any cell phone company don't know anything til the rest if the world does on 9/9/14

They are clueless regardless if what they say or don't say

Never had a iPhone so I'm thinking about making the switch. My main reason, I've just been bored with Android.

Question: Do you think think the iPhone 5S will get even cheaper once the iPhone 6 comes out?

Yes it will get cheaper. should be able to buy a used one for pretty low price once the 6 actually releases

I was going to ask how often those gloating android dudes even used nfc to pay for stuff. I wonder if people will start using it as it becomes more available. I know you could tap your debit / credit card at some places. Only used it once and never saw anyone else do it.

We are going to gloat and be happy for good reason we had it first. Unfortunately people will feel more enthusiastic about NFC once Apple starts using it

We are going to gloat and be happy for good reason we had it first. Unfortunately people will feel more enthusiastic about NFC once Apple starts using it

It's really come in handy for the countless times I've forgotten my wallet and was able to still pay for food or small purchases when out & about. The best benefit of Apple getting on board would be the widespread development and implementation of NFC in new non-traditional ways

Who cares what mobile operating system got it first? If you're a person who uses it now or wants to use it then it's good news more devices will have it. All this operating system fanboy crap is so lame. Apple and google don't give me any money, so I don't need to ride for them like some do.

Last edited:
So has it been confirmed that the is camera always protruding out of the phone or will it retract when not in use?

Because that camera sticking out is not a good thing durability wise...

So has it been confirmed that the is camera always protruding out of the phone or will it retract when not in use?

Because that camera sticking out is not a good thing durability wise...

100% sure its gonna stay out.

what do you mean durability wise? the lenses on the camera are very very touch and cant be scratched

100% sure its gonna stay out.

what do you mean durability wise? the lenses on the camera are very very touch and cant be scratched

Yikes...yeah it might be sapphire glass or whatever but it's all BS. I'm ready to see some drop test now...

yes i am, look at the phone cases thst arent even put together or working... the lense is out :lol:

i could be wrong but just going by what ive seen

I was going to ask how often those gloating android dudes even used nfc to pay for stuff. I wonder if people will start using it as it becomes more available. I know you could tap your debit / credit card at some places. Only used it once and never saw anyone else do it.
Why is that unfortunate though?  Listen to yourself.  Upset about a company you don't even support getting tech you already have. 
laugh.gif

You had it first but when it came to real world application, as in out in the public dealing with businesses, support for NFC was/is far and few between.

So now that the iPhone has it, a blind man can see that there will be more opportunities to use NFC out in the wild.

So aware me again on how that's a bad thing for you?  You'll finally be able to use that cool tech on your phone at places besides Mickey D's.  
laugh.gif

This is a win-win for everyone, unless you're that much of a fanboy.  

[qe name="shogun" url="/t/564981/apple-iphone-thread-the-wait-for-the-6-begins/4350#post_21495308"]
Who cares what mobile operating system got it first? If you're a person who uses it now or wants to use it then it's good news more devices will have it. All this operating system fanboy crap is so lame. Apple and google don't give me any money, so I don't need to ride for them like some do.[/quote]

Having a preference for one system makes me a fanboy? If you say so. It matters but it doesn't, it's factual none the less. Whether you are an Apple enthusiast or Android that fact cannot be denied.

Why is that unfortunate though?  Listen to yourself.  Upset about a company you don't even support getting tech you already have. :lol:

You had it first but when it came to real world application, as in out in the public dealing with businesses, support for NFC was/is far and few between.

So now that the iPhone has it, a blind man can see that there will be more opportunities to use NFC out in the wild.

So aware me again on how that's a bad thing for you?  You'll finally be able to use that cool tech on your phone at places besides Mickey D's.  :lol:  

This is a win-win for everyone, unless you're that much of a fanboy.  

Its unfortunate because after a technology was implemented on one operating system it had to wait until the "better" system attained it. I'm happy that it'll be useful in many more ways but this could have been done already.

Don't assume because I prefer android I don't respect Apple and their great OS I just prefer Android. I have my 5 still and I love that phone just wanted to go back to android

What do you mean by "the camera sticking out"?

Pics?
Video(I couldn't tell in the video a few pages back)?

What do you mean by "the camera sticking out"?

Pics?
Video(I couldn't tell in the video a few pages back)?

That the camera lens isnt flushed like previous models

Thanks. Yea I went and found some pictures since nobody had any, I don't know why people for one would call that protruding, the lens is still flush, there is just a ringlet around it, that I guess does protrude but not the lens.
Shouldn't be a problem at all with durability and it must serve some purpose if even just for looks.

Yes it will get cheaper. should be able to buy a used one for pretty low price once the 6 actually releases
Thanks. I kind of want to pull the trigger now but I'll wait. Hell, if I wait I might as well go for the 6 but I don't know how hectic those releases are.

Back
Top Bottom