• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
i wouldnt call it trash :lol:

its nice as hell but i liked it with the darker metal even those the 5 tech wasnt black but it was cool.

NFC = mobile payments will become more popular.

Android heads will clown that it's just now getting NFC, but they'll be grateful that more and more businesses will now adopt mobile payment systems.

I had the GNex with NFC and honestly it was useless because almost no businesses used it. The only places around me were McDonalds and CVS.

I was going to ask how often those gloating android dudes even used nfc to pay for stuff. I wonder if people will start using it as it becomes more available. I know you could tap your debit / credit card at some places. Only used it once and never saw anyone else do it.

now that its on iphone it will probably get A LOT of use

i wont be using it tho. who knows if it will catch on but if anything the iphone would help it become popular.

I need that 5.5 though. I will be upgrading a second line if it doesn't drop the same day as the 4.7

Why the hell did I get a 5s when it released ,when I had a 5? ........Gotta figure out something, don't want to pay retail

I'm ready for the iPhone 6
I've had the 4s for a while now, hopefully it is the 19th
This. Ive had my 4s for almost 3 years now. Time for a worthy upgrade.

And I agree....I wish they still had those murdered out blk iPhones. I was forced to get white when I was upgrading :frown:

Maybe ill get gold this time. Space grey trash b

I hope the 4.7 and 5.5 have the same specs. Would really suck if the 4.7 was outperformed. I also am going to have to pay out off pocket. I actually like keeping my older model phones.

yeah i need that 4.7 to be the same as the 5.5, i had the one plus one for a little bit and 5.5 is way way way too big pause

Went into the Verizon on State in Chicago (company I'm with) and got a glass cover to go over my cracked screen. Got to talking with the girl about the I6 and she said she knew nothing about release date, but she then went on to list features that I've been seeing online. For those who work in a phone store, I'm sure they give the employees a product demo how soon to RD is it usually?

Back
Top Bottom