Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
The battery life on my old 4 was better, but it didn't have LTE either. For me LTE is the culprit, the building I work in has weak LTE signal strength so my phone is constantly looking for it. Since I've been turning LTE off when I'm not on the internet, I make it through the workday with 25% percent remaining where normally I'd be charging at my desk. Apple needs a setting option for this, because unless I'm browsing or streaming I don't need LTE on.
it does you can turn off lte

smokin.gif

That's what I've been doing the whole time. I mean a setting to restrict LTE when my phone is idle or I'm in a app that doesn't require data usage.
oh yea well there is a j/b app that does this... i havent used it in like awhile so i forget what it is called but there is an tweak that does this.

iphone6_3017237b.jpg

The iPhone 6's release date has appeared to be confirmed as an image of what a French site claims is its promotional artwork has emerged online.

Steve Hemmerstoffer, editor of French Apple  fansite nowhereelse.fruploaded a photograph of what he claimed was the company's new flagship smartphone's promotional artwork on Monday.

The card featured the date Tuesday September 9, tallying with previous reports Apple was planning a 'big media event'  on the same date.

Mr Hemmerstoffer alleged the artwork had been passed onto him by his “most trusted and loyal Chinese sources,” who had provided a very similar piece of artwork to him “just hours before the launch conference of the iPhone 5s”.

[h2]Related Articles[/h2]

The diagram suggests the handset's Sleep/Wake button has been repositioned from the top of the phone to its right hand side, a new rectangular design for the volume button and the continued presence of the Touch ID sensor in the home button from the 5s.

The Ring/Silent switch remains on the phone's left hand side, and a lightening connector which was first introduced into Apple products during 2012 with the iPhone 5.

A second source is alleged to have said the iPhone 6 will feature a 4.7-inch display and come in a 126 GB version, compared to current flagship the 5s' 4-inch screen and 64 GB maximum internal storage.

Untitled-7_3017311c.jpg

[sup]The iPhone 5s artwork Mr Hemmerstoffer posted online just hours before the product's launch[/sup]

Rival site MacRumours  has questioned the authenticity of the image, pointing out the artwork's font is not consistent with Apple's regular style. It also notes that the Monday 10 date displayed on the 5s' artwork card relates to the launch of iOS 7 on Monday June 10 2013, and not Tuesday September 10 - the date the 5s was officially launched.

It's previously been rumoured that the iPhone 6 will come in two sizes -4.7-inches and 5.5-inches.

Need a new phone bad. My 5 battery is buns. Went to the apple store they are ordering me a new battery. The 6 can't release soon enough. I only use mophie cases when I travel, but I'm curious to see what they come up with for the 6. Other than that: #teamraw

So 9/9 is still the unveil and 9/19 is RD?

Correct. It's looking like the launch date is 9/9 retail 9/19. Second article confirming

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...irmed-up-in-latest-leaked-photos-9692990.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...e-boxed-and-ready-to-hit-shelves-9660164.html

And Lord knows I need it. I can't even text or even utilize this site without my keyboard toggling, entering, erasing text, sending messages before I'm ready, a whole mess a problems over here man

Last edited:
You guys complaining about battery issues need to stop lol.  Yes it wasnt the best capacity to begin with, and of course over time it doesnt hold its charge like when new.  But changing it out yourself is easy as pie.  5 minutes of work and bam, good as new. 

Anyways excited for the 6 =)

Guessing no one jumped on the T-mobile JUMP! plan, finna be clutch [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

I'm gonna keep my 5S. It's been good to me and will be a nice iPod touch for the whip :nthat:

Last edited:
Those mall stands and their cheap *** replacement glass.

Broke my 5S AGAIN with a minor drop. Completely unusable. Gonna go get another cheap *** glass replacement just cause the 6 is around the corner. Any other recommendations? 

Can anyone help me out with this?I have a pair of Freedom Sprint bluetooth earbuds that I use for my iphone but am having trouble connecting it to my ipad. I've tried turning bluetooth off on my phone but my ipad still wont recognize the device.

Going to be my first time buying an iPhone during release week.

I guess for fellow Canadians in here (Toronto): How $ will I be paying for the iPhone 6 (32 or 64 GB) w/o a contract straight from Apple?

Last edited:
:x Replica/GM iPhone 6's

Air Randy strikes again.

To anyone not buying through retailers after release (ebay and craigslist), be careful.

A lot of people finna get GOT, b.

Back
Top Bottom