Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Thats what i assume, maybe a bigger battery. That 5.5 prbly going to require a $200 premium.

Last edited:
Thats what i assume, maybe a bigger battery. That 5.5 prbly going to require a $200 premium.

Sounds about right. I can't technically upgrade till next year sometime, but if my mom in law decides she wants my S and I can grab 64GB i6 then I would definitely go 4.7. This guy I know has a Note 2 and that phone is so damn huge :smh:

Yeah I am getting the 5.5. My upgrade is Oct 1st so hopefully it is out by then. I bet they drop it the same day

the 6 is the new flagship phone, why break it up and make 2 different versions with one being better? if they want they can wait til the 6S to do that

if anything i hope they are the same exact phone just the 5.5 has the bigger screen and thats it
Because Apple's a greedy goober who wants as much money as possible. And i'm sure many apple users don't want a larger phone.

even if one is better the other is still gonna sell

the 6 is the new flagship phone, why break it up and make 2 different versions with one being better? if they want they can wait til the 6S to do that

if anything i hope they are the same exact phone just the 5.5 has the bigger screen and thats it
Enh, nothing wrong with giving folks a choice.  

Choosing one or the other isn't that deep man.  Either you want a phone or a phablet.  

Apple isn't going to make the 5.5 inch joint some super phone and cripple the 4.7.  Sure, there may be some minor differences, but it'll mostly be the exact same phone.  

Original iphone was beautiful, i welcome this look [emoji]128077[/emoji].

As long as it doesnt scratch up like the original

Last edited:
This dude Zyzz is really in his feelings and still gonna get the phone? Apple won

my issue isnt with the phone

its with the rumors of dropping a whole new flag ship phone then giving us less.

its not about the money but before, it was everyone went for one model because thats all there was. now you are bringing a whole new model and its not even fully loaded? SMH

thats the point, the consumers.

Why couldn't they just keep the antenna around the perimeter like the 4/4s. Would have come out looking like the iPad air which would have looked raw.

Last edited:
Why couldn't they just keep the antenna around the perimeter like the 4/4s. Would have come out looking like the iPad air which would have looked raw.
because it interfered with the signal...remember the whole having to buy a bumper to improve the signal when it first came out fiasco

My phone's (4s) mic stopped working and I have to use a headset with a mic in order to make calls and it's starting to become an annoyance now. Don't know if I want to wait til the next phone drops. Or use my upgrade now and just cop the 5s :smh:

Any rumors to any new iPad minis?? I'm wanting to pull the trigger on one at Walmart for $279.99

Just me maybe but, how does apple still sale enough iPod anything to keep that product line alive?

iphone, the end, am I wrong here?

This dude Zyzz is really in his feelings and still gonna get the phone? Apple won

my issue isnt with the phone

its with the rumors of dropping a whole new flag ship phone then giving us less.

its not about the money but before, it was everyone went for one model because thats all there was. now you are bringing a whole new model and its not even fully loaded? SMH

thats the point, the consumers.

Brah, you're one of the types of consumers Apple is targeting with the 5.5 joint lol. The "gotta have the best" crowd. You're gonna be *****ing and moaning walking out of the store with it. Annnnnnnd Apple wins again. :lol:

Man the iphone 5 had alot of issues, my turn on/off button dont work, phone dies at 20%

Last edited:
Man they are right though Bert. Bert. .
I mean apple could make a phone that blows you daily with the swallow, and it seems you'd be like "but gross, she swallowed it though".

You are like the coolest unhappy dude I know

Man the iphone 5 had alot of issues, my turn on/off button dont work, phone dies at 20%

I only had issues a month after the iOS7 update. Now it shuts off basically whenever it wants then pretends to have a dead battery for 5 mins then cuts on like "SIKE"

I hope they get rid of the 16gb.

As a music hoarder, have a 16gb phone is pathetic. 

80gb iPod works fine but I rather carry one device on me instead of 2

Might shell out and get that OD 14345gb phone if they offer it for the big screen version.

I just took my phone into Apple to get my sleep/wake button fixed. Took them about 5 days and works great now. They offer a loaner phone too as you wait for yours to get back from repair. Wanted to get this fixed so I can sell it with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom