Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters

why would they do away with 32gb? if anything 32GB should be the standard now and eliminate the 16GB

you shouldnt be paying $700 for such small memory especially with how the phones are used these days.

apple
mean.gif
Yeah I agree with 32 needing to be the standard.

But by eliminating the 16 GB version, they potentially curb sales.  Fact is most people buy the "entry level" model.  You make the entry level model 32 GB and have it cost more than the entry level version that people are used to, and sales could dip.

By keeping the version folks buy most (16 GB), they don't risk those sales.  And by eliminating the 32, they effectively force people to who want/need more storage to upgrade to the 64 GB.  People aren't going to downgrade from 32 to 16....they'll move on up to 64.  And in the end, Apple wins by making more money.  

All this said, if they'd just have realistic prices in regards to storage capacity, none of this would be an issue.  
mean.gif
Nah man, 32gb be the standard lowest bg at same price as what the 16gb is.

They could do it easily and should
We both know they could do it.

But this is Apple. 
laugh.gif

Hopefully I'm wrong though.  I'd like to see them offer 16, 32, 64 and 128.  

Apple can dictate whatever storage capacity they want as an entry level.

It's not like most people jump ship if 16gb is the standard. People would rather shell out the extra $100 as opposed to choosing another phone. That's what happens when you have a product that is so unique.

I agree that 16gb as a starting capacity is pretty bad though. It's 2014 and a lot of people want to store music, photos, videos and apps.

It would be nice for them to start with a 32gb. I'm using a 16gb now and got 6 gigs left plus iCloud but I don't use it.

How do i get all my itunes music on icloud? none of it was purchased through itunes. i dont see an option anywhere, id rather do that than having a few gigs take up space

is it possible to pre order a phone if you just want to buy it outright? My plan is to sale my 64gb iphone 5 for like $300-$350 and get a new iphone 6 at the highest capacity for the full $800 or so.

I waited 2 years for the iphone 6 for my contract to be expired so I could just get a discount and sign a new contract (09/21/12 was my last upgrade date) since at&t is doing this whole at&t Next ********.

my mom lost her phone last week and I let her use my upgrade to get a new one :x

so I think I'm going to just have to pay the $500 or so to get a new one rather then just getting it for much less with the upgrade/sale.

can you pre-order at full price?

yes you can pre order at full price :lol:

just be online ready to purchase on apple.com when it releases. thats what im doing and paying in full since i have tmobile regardless. not gonna do the monthly crap

Been ghost in this thread for a week
indifferent.gif

Someone wanna fill me in on any important news?
ohwell.gif
reversible usb cable... pertruding camera to add additional camera/lens pieces, has a case coming out that adds a physical keyboard.... built in adapter to recognize beats headphones... and well thats all that comes to mind at the moment.

what happens if you have no service can you still use the icloud? if not, couldnt that be a reason to have all your songs on your phone so you can still listen to music?

reversible usb cable... pertruding camera to add additional camera/lens pieces, has a case coming out that adds a physical keyboard.... built in adapter to recognize beats headphones... and well thats all that comes to mind at the moment.
Thank you. Repped.

what happens if you have no service can you still use the icloud? if not, couldnt that be a reason to have all your songs on your phone so you can still listen to music?
if you aint paying your phone bill you should just stick with an ipod... and where/why would you even be somewhere to which you would need a week worth of music/videos... to which you would not have a signal/wifi etc? 

if you aint paying your phone bill you should just stick with an ipod... and where/why would you even be somewhere to which you would need a week worth of music/videos... to which you would not have a signal/wifi etc? 

he means having no service as in going somewhere traveling or in a building and you get hit with no service... not as in not having data..

Stopped by the Verizon store today, dude said he thinks September on release not October. But another model on Black Friday, either Bigger screen or "S" type difference.
Means nothing though, he's only a Manager at a store selling Apple. Right?

Stopped by the Verizon store today, dude said he thinks September on release not October. But another model on Black Friday, either Bigger screen or "S" type difference.
Means nothing though, he's only a Manager at a store selling Apple. Right?

they know about as much as us. probbly less unless hes obsessed with apple.

employees and who ever especially with apple stores find out about products same time we do

he means having no service as in going somewhere traveling or in a building and you get hit with no service... not as in not having data..
thats what im saying where would you be traveling on a reg basis or be in a building to which you would consistently be at that you would need like days/week worth of media

thats what im saying where would you be traveling on a reg basis or be in a building to which you would consistently be at that you would need like days/week worth of media
fishing, camping? in my work area i dont get service.. lunch room i have service... and i work 12 hour shifts.. road trips through small towns i sometimes dont get service...

fishing, camping? in my work area i dont get service.. lunch room i have service... and i work 12 hour shifts.. road trips through small towns i sometimes dont get service...
oic a work area with no sig what you into like warehouse work.... and i could see now small towns i guess although being black if they aint got wifi 4g etc.... chances are its a place that pigment intolerance and i dont even need to be there... you killing the whole vibe of fishing/camping with movies/music... what happen with enjoying nature the sounds of the birds chirping...the crickets cricketing lol

:stoneface: seriously?

That's why asking why have a iTunes library with 30 days worth of music when there's only 24 hours in a day :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom