Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I don't think that's correct. They have a list of every US born citizen with a birth certificate. They then hit the schools homes and daycares of all these individuals when they are young, and take their fingerprints and give them a life of candy and leave. You don't remember having your fingerprints taken? As a kid? Has this changed?
no it hasnt both of my kids had it done

I just paid off my iphone 5 and want to get a iphone 6. i have tmobile as a carrier. whats the best way of going about this without having to shell out too much cash? im really hopinh tmobile is going to have some sort of special for trade ins for older iphones.

I never could get down with the S models. I need that next generation redesign day one. I'm not about to wait around a year to join the party. The 6 looks more expensive to build than the 5, I wonder if they discontinue it again after a year for a cheaper alternative?

I don't think that's correct. They have a list of every US born citizen with a birth certificate. They then hit the schools homes and daycares of all these individuals when they are young, and take their fingerprints and give them a piece of candy and leave. You don't remember having your fingerprints taken? As a kid? Has this changed?
I think i had it done when i was born...i don't think i had it done past that.  But is that all in a digital database?  The FBI database is what i referenced because that is searchable by most law enforcement officers.  I don't know how many people have access to the worldwide or US wide database of every single person living.  I just don't want to give easy access to that.  You are basically doing the work for them in my eyes by compiling the database (yes it is completely irrational to have this fear but still weird to me)

I don't think that's correct. They have a list of every US born citizen with a birth certificate. They then hit the schools homes and daycares of all these individuals when they are young, and take their fingerprints and give them a piece of candy and leave. You don't remember having your fingerprints taken? As a kid? Has this changed?

I think i had it done when i was born...i don't think i had it done past that.  But is that all in a digital database?  The FBI database is what i referenced because that is searchable by most law enforcement officers.  I don't know how many people have access to the worldwide or US wide database of every single person living.  I just don't want to give easy access to that.  You are basically doing the work for them in my eyes by compiling the database (yes it is completely irrational to have this fear but still weird to me)
I get what ur saying
I don't let my kids get their fingerprints taken
At the county fair cops are there letting kids see inside the care get stickers
And offer free fingerprinting
I never let my kids do it
BUT if ur an adult and actually have a job that makes money
More than likely u had to get ur fingerprints done when they did ur background check
Any city state or fed job
Hospital or any kind of medical field
**** u do fingerprints when u renew or get ur license
I've had mine taken dozens of times for various jobs
I dont really trip off mine getting taken
But I'm not ready for my kids to be in that database
I'm gonna disable the scanner though

Last edited:

I never got mine taken as a kid.and my kids won't either.

Its a trap.

I never got mine taken as a kid.and my kids won't either.

Its a trap.
how so because every state does it when you as a kid or your kids have to get the standard mandated shots in order to enroll into school... (elementary) i dont know about private schools...but id imagine so. Also you cannot be apart of any kid related functions w/o doing it as well as a background check.... ie be a kids team coach, girl scouts etc...

They only way to get around is home school.... ie thats one of the reason mormons do home school etc dont do kid sports leagues activities.

I get what ur saying
I don't let my kids get their fingerprints taken
At the county fair cops are there letting kids see inside the care get stickers
And offer free fingerprinting
I never let my kids do it
BUT if ur an adult and actually have a job that makes money
More than likely u had to get ur fingerprints done when they did ur background check
Any city state or fed job
Hospital or any kind of medical field
**** u do fingerprints when u renew or get ur license
I've had mine taken dozens of times for various jobs
I dont really trip off mine getting taken
But I'm not ready for my kids to be in that database
I'm gonna disable the scanner though
not all states do it for drivers license... but yea any county, govt, city, state job.... medical fields.... legal fields... or as i said doing anything dealing with children

Im sure the camara will be quicker on the 6.

Its something thats not really that important. The camera on the 5 is quick enough.

:lol:

if the camera isnt much better than the 5/5S then the phone is already a fail. the camera is pretty much the most important thing on the phone.

WUT.

BRB going to make a phone call through my camera app.

Im sure the camara will be quicker on the 6.

Its something thats not really that important. The camera on the 5 is quick enough.

:lol:

if the camera isnt much better than the 5/5S then the phone is already a fail. the camera is pretty much the most important thing on the phone.

WUT.

BRB going to make a phone call through my camera app.

ok, its a phone and theres nothing you can do to change how a phone operates when making a phone call.

the most important thing on these new phones is screens and camera quality.

@manslayer

I'm thinking of jumping ship to TMobile when the 6 comes out

Do you think the 4 lines for $100 will still be available?

And would I have to pay full price for the 6? 

If the 6 comes out before September 30th, then yea you should be good. And basically what we do with the phone price is take the whole retail price and split it over 24 months. You can pay whenever you want towards it. If you qualify for 0 down payment based on approved credit, it will take about 12 months to pay off half of your phone, and if you have the jump feature, you can then trade in your phone for a new one. So if the 6s comes out a year from now, or if you decide to try the next galaxy phone, you can. It also includes handset protection so literally anything that happens to your phone will be covered.

looks like we might be getting 128gb

no idea if its for the 4.7 or just the 5.5
Man, THATS the most important part of a phone. I needs more space for music and pictures.
Wouldn't a 128 GB combined with a larger screen size put that phone at like $500-$600? 
sick.gif

Man, THATS the most important part of a phone. I needs more space for music and pictures.
Wouldn't a 128 GB combined with a larger screen size put that phone at like $500-$600? :x

wut?

the 16gb is $650 retail... :lol:

32gb is $750 and so on

and who knows the pricing on the new ones especially the 5.5 inch but knowin apple..... gonna be EXPENSIVE

Wouldn't a 128 GB combined with a larger screen size put that phone at like $500-$600? 
sick.gif
wut?

the 16gb is $650 retail...
laugh.gif

32gb is $750 and so on

and who knows the pricing on the new ones especially the 5.5 inch but knowin apple..... gonna be EXPENSIVE
Talmbout with a contract.. Isn't a 64 GB already like $299?

Wouldn't a 128 GB combined with a larger screen size put that phone at like $500-$600? :x

A 128b flash drive is around $50

These companies make you believe that this stuff is expensive, but in reality, we all know whats good.These phones shouldn't be any more than a $2-$30 increase in price for every upgrade in storage size, but they charge you an extra hundred.

They could release a 4.7 inch 128gb phone for the $199, and charge $600 for it full price no contract if they really wanted.

But they charge that for the 16gb...

Gonna be tight if they do away with the 32 GB joint and force me to pay more for a 64.  
mean.gif

Hopefully they'll come to their senses and stop charging that outrageous markup for that little bit of extra storage.  Won't hold my breath though.  

why would they do away with 32gb? if anything 32GB should be the standard now and eliminate the 16GB

you shouldnt be paying $700 for such small memory especially with how the phones are used these days.

apple :smh:

why would they do away with 32gb? if anything 32GB should be the standard now and eliminate the 16GB

you shouldnt be paying $700 for such small memory especially with how the phones are used these days.

apple
mean.gif
you would think so, i mean they offed the 8gb. 

i wouldve been good with a 16gb, but i might look into a 32gb. 

my phone had me minimizing my itunes library, deleting unused games, and importing photos and videos before i went to see yeezus. i wanted to record full songs and not 1 minute clips like i usually do haha

Honestly, we should have 128gb and 256gb storage on phones by now.
why its a phone not a tablet or a mini pc.... or laptop... cats trying to replace cpus and tablets and use cellphones like full fledged pc's now. A cellphone wasnt meant to be a replacement for tablets/laptops etc. 

Back
Top Bottom