Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I live the fingerprint scanner. They just need to use it in a few different ways in ios8. Lock certain apps etc

Its a cool feature, but its not worth upgrading for. Unless your that guy that has to have the new apple stuff.

EXACTLY

those are the only people who will go hard at justfiying the phone and saying its a superior product when really, its not.

read every blog and forum from when it was announced, nothing but disappointment.

sales mean nothing, apple could release the 5S in a 6 shell, literally the exact same phone just different housing and it will probably break sales records :smh:

It is definitely an upgrade but yeah. It isn't legendary. I feel like people are trying to justify why they didn't get one.

It is a better phone :lol:

If scanner was able to unlock every app for example my bank account apps or login information like for school with one scan of the finger. That would of really caught my interest. I did like the space grey color, though.

Im sure the camara will be quicker on the 6.

Its something thats not really that important. The camera on the 5 is quick enough.

not much better to upgrade from a 5 is what im saying. is it a upgrade? sure. not a major one.

people who have an iphone 5 werent missing out is what im saying. no hate here, could have easily bought one if it was worth it as if you check back at my posts in the release thread, i was expecting a lot from it so i could purchase but was let down since paying $700 basically for just a finger printer scanner is an idiotic thing to do especially since im not loaded like others who can throw away $700 without blinking.

Im sure the camara will be quicker on the 6.

Its something thats not really that important. The camera on the 5 is quick enough.

:lol:

if the camera isnt much better than the 5/5S then the phone is already a fail. the camera is pretty much the most important thing on the phone.

That's what I was saying about the S models. Not really missing much from the prior ones. Rather get the one before the S and could hold you down for 2 years.

That's what I was saying about the S models. Not really missing much from the prior ones. Rather get the one before the S and could hold you down for 2 years.

Either way you are good. That is the beauty of apple. The only Android phone that provides comfort is the Note series :pimp:

I still think that scanner is a government ploy to collect our thumbprints!

And I think the front facing camera records us.

The upgrade was just the 64bit chip inside..outside of the that it performed the exact same :lol: watch side by side videos of the 5 and the 5s it's all the same with the 5 winning half of the races. Had the 5s it was cool but sold it and got a nexus 5 and an iPhone 5 lol..never used the scanner I just slid to unlock.

Last edited:
T-Mobile slander is outrageous in here! They got a nice plan going on now for 4 lines with 10GB of data for $100. Each line has 2.5 GB of high speed data and when you go over your limit, it throttles the speed down at no extra cost. Jump is insurance for your phone and let's you upgrade when half of your phone is paid off. Music streaming is 100% unlimited no matter what plan your on. And if you don't get signal, you can use wifi to send and receive calls.

I work for T Mobile fyi lol. I'm on the 4 for $100 plan and have a 5s and can't wait to upgrade to the 6

T-Mobile slander is outrageous in here! They got a nice plan going on now for 4 lines with 10GB of data for $100. Each line has 2.5 GB of high speed data and when you go over your limit, it throttles the speed down at no extra cost. Jump is insurance for your phone and let's you upgrade when half of your phone is paid off. Music streaming is 100% unlimited no matter what plan your on. And if you don't get signal, you can use wifi to send and receive calls.

I work for T Mobile fyi lol. I'm on the 4 for $100 plan and have a 5s and can't wait to upgrade to the 6

Hey so I just got my 5s with the same plan the other day, what's the return policy for it? Can I return it and get the 6 or can I trade it for the 6?

Hey so I just got my 5s with the same plan the other day, what's the return policy for it? Can I return it and get the 6 or can I trade it for the 6?
You have 14 days to return it. Theres a 50 dollar restocking fee.
If u have the jump insurance on the phone once the 6 comes out. U need to pay half of the phone. You trade it in tmo will pay the other half and the debt is clean. And u get the iphone 6.

@manslayer

I'm thinking of jumping ship to TMobile when the 6 comes out

Do you think the 4 lines for $100 will still be available?

And would I have to pay full price for the 6? 

I still think that scanner is a government ploy to collect our thumbprints!

And I think the front facing camera records us.
Real talk i agree 
laugh.gif

I have a 4s and i wanted to get a 5S but the fingerprint scanner threw me.  I was like wait....so i 5 years when it is announced that everyone is now in a database and they find your finger print on or near anything illegal they can track you down...im gonna be like ohhhh maybe i shouldn't have given apple my fingerprint.

puts aluminum foil hat back on and sits back down in the corner

The government took your fingerprints already. (Atleast they did when I was a kid).They don't need phone print scanners for that.

Last edited:
The government took your fingerprints already. (Atleast they did when I was a kid).They don't need phone print scanners for that.
Well technically yes but the FBI database does not consist of every person
Criminals, suspected criminals, government employees, military personnel, and a few others. The repository has three components: A criminal file, a civil file, and a military file. The criminal file is the biggest and comprises the 50 or so million entries that get searched when police are trying to identify a print left at a crime scene. The civil file, not surprisingly, includes government employees, and the military file covers the armed forces.
But having a digital database of fingerprints build for you by "willing" civilians leaves a strange taste in my mouth

I don't think that's correct. They have a list of every US born citizen with a birth certificate. They then hit the schools homes and daycares of all these individuals when they are young, and take their fingerprints and give them a piece of candy and leave. You don't remember having your fingerprints taken? As a kid? Has this changed?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom