• Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
sick.gif
Replica/GM iPhone 6's

Air Randy strikes again.

To anyone not buying through retailers after release (ebay and craigslist), be careful.

A lot of people finna get GOT, b.
Son what. We making replica phones now? I don't even.

Those mall stands and their cheap *** replacement glass.

Broke my 5S AGAIN with a minor drop. Completely unusable. Gonna go get another cheap *** glass replacement just cause the 6 is around the corner. Any other recommendations? 

Use a case when you replace it again :lol:

Last edited:
I've dropped my phone on concrete so many times never shattered it once. It makes me wonder what they were doing when they shattered phone. Then again a lot of these girls are sloppy drunks with men issues.

Upgrade on the 21st hope they'll still be some iPhone 6's around for me to grab one two days later..

I think what they usually do is push your upgrade up to get the phone , I mean it's only 2 days , my upgrade is September 20th , phone comes out September 19th , I'll be highly pissed if I can't get it on release day :frown:

Upset I have to spend about a buck when this phone is literally weeks away. If the screen was atleast useable I woudnt even care.

All the mock up iPhone 6 models are only coming in white

...meaning the black is gonna be the unicorn color this time around

^
Isn't the black color always the most popular one? I rocked with white for the 5, will switch back to black for the 6.

supposedly the gold is gonna be darker and actually look like gold this time around

honestly, if it came with the black screen id cop gold. white is so ugly

I'll be waiting for the keynote, but as it stands I'm not sold on preordering. If I was using my upgrade sure, but I'm paying retail to keep my unlimited so I'm not exactly in a rush to drop $800.

Last edited:
^
Isn't the black color always the most popular one? I rocked with white for the 5, will switch back to black for the 6.

The black is always the flagship color for every iPhone. It seems as though the white will be the more abundant and flagship color for the iPhone 6 meaning the black iPhone will be....

The black sheep. No? You guys get what I'm saying. More white iPhones on the market than black iPhones.

^ I hear what you're saying, but I can't see it happening.  I don't think the color of the leaks/mockups has anything to do with what is gonna be more abundant.  

The space grey joint and the black iPhones prior to that have always been the biggest sellers.  Can't see Apple making them harder to get, but I guess anything could happen.  

NFC = mobile payments will become more popular.

Android heads will clown that it's just now getting NFC, but they'll be grateful that more and more businesses will now adopt mobile payment systems.

I had the GNex with NFC and honestly it was useless because almost no businesses used it. The only places around me were McDonalds and CVS.

Back
Top Bottom