• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I havent updated to 11.2/11.2.1

No problems on the X right? I saw battery concerns but i think rhat was mainly for people with older phones

Need some advice. Looking to upgrade from my IPhone 6 Plus to either an 8 Plus or an X. From what I read for my upgrade it's the standard $50 upgrade fee and the 8 is an extra $30 a month on my bill and the X is $35. So it's not really a price issue.

Mainly I'm looking at the form factor and difference in that kinda sphere. Not sure I like the no home button or how video gets obstructed in the X but if it's overwhelmingly better than the 8 I might as well do it

Need some advice. Looking to upgrade from my IPhone 6 Plus to either an 8 Plus or an X. From what I read for my upgrade it's the standard $50 upgrade fee and the 8 is an extra $30 a month on my bill and the X is $35. So it's not really a price issue.

Mainly I'm looking at the form factor and difference in that kinda sphere. Not sure I like the no home button or how video gets obstructed in the X but if it's overwhelmingly better than the 8 I might as well do it
When did you get your 6? Shouldn't you be done paying on it?

X

5966F2F1-2953-4EA0-9BFD-29B25A6CCE82.gif

Anyone got really good with portrait mode?

Tried shooting my street style photography with it and coudnt get bokeh on a full body fit (that crops well on IG). Is portrait mode really just for upclose shots/half body/portrait (portrait-esque duh)?

Anyone got really good with portrait mode?

Tried shooting my street style photography with it and coudnt get bokeh on a full body fit (that crops well on IG). Is portrait mode really just for upclose shots/half body/portrait (portrait-esque duh)?
your pics always make me want to buy new shorts :lol:
don't think portrait mode will work well on full body. i haven't tried it yet but i have an app called halide that lets you tweak settings like focus and iso. might be able to do it that way. i think i'll try it on my son tonight.

yeah, portrait more doesn’t work well for shots like that. you have to be too close and most of the background is gone by that point

I turned off “require face attention” and it can unlock with my sunglasses on.

Here is my setup for my AirPods

Attachments

• 04C31289-A304-49AF-B825-F434988E9B31.png
    04C31289-A304-49AF-B825-F434988E9B31.png
    415.7 KB · Views: 25
Is anyone I-Phone 6S charging not working correctly since the updates.... I used to just plug my phone and it would instantly charge... not it gives me hell every time and charges slow AF....

Back
Top Bottom