Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
apple is great for ecosystem.... if you love to customize then you might not like it but if you like consistency and reliability, apple is one stop shop. yes... i drunk the drank lol... apple ftw

Got a couple from Amazon, one for home and office. $8 shipped. Does the job. It seems like they rotate brands and that price

My tweaked version of Spotify stopped being signed so I was forced to start paying for it |l. Luckily my old community college email was eligible so I get it for the student rate

Don’t buy cheap chargers, wireless or wired. You’re gonna save some money but when you’re a year into having your phone and your battery dies after 4 hours don’t wonder how that happened

Notch and user interface aside, I am enjoying the heck out of the iPhone X. The camera and screen are, amazing. I dont throw that word out lightly lol. Battery is pretty unbelievable as well as I can charge once or so for a couple days use. I still hope they find a better way to do things such as getting to the control panel, and notifications. The form factor seems "perfect", but a plus would be intriguing still.

Don’t buy cheap chargers, wireless or wired. You’re gonna save some money but when you’re a year into having your phone and your battery dies after 4 hours don’t wonder how that happened

Im a firm believer of not getting cheapo cables as well. Now for wireless charging my thinking is the same, but it's a whole new world out finding out what's good/cheap/bad etc. I went with a Samsung wireless charger as they been in the game with wireless charging a while. Hope I chose right haha

True tones or no? I feel like it makes the whites more natural cream color instead of bright white.

Na, I prefer the bright whites.

Notch and user interface aside, I am enjoying the heck out of the iPhone X. The camera and screen are, amazing. I dont throw that word out lightly lol. Battery is pretty unbelievable as well as I can charge once or so for a couple days use. I still hope they find a better way to do things such as getting to the control panel, and notifications. The form factor seems "perfect", but a plus would be intriguing still.

Couple days use? You must not use your phone heavy.

yeah, i’ve watched videos from people who have had them for a while. they definitely scratch, cause they’re just painted. but man they look good new :lol:

Back
Top Bottom