Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
i got my girl some airpods for her birthday...been jealous ever since :lol:

Air pods are dope cause you can have each one perform a different function

I have my left one pause the music and my right one skip the track.

(Double tap the side of your AirPods)

Na, I prefer the bright whites.

Couple days use? You must not use your phone heavy.

How much/long do people stare at their phones? Lol. Throughout the day I'll browse IG, check email, browse on Safari, check sports news/highlights, play boom beach/words with friends etc, use the camera, check coinbase etc. Good amount of use I think lol.

Anyways Im enjoying using the phone for the most past. I can overlook the iPhone X's faults as I think a lot of it can be updated via software.

Prefer the blue tone over True Tone(aside from dark environments.) Didn’t notice how yellow the screen was tinted until I turned it off.

I wouldn’t buy AirPods but if I did they would be space greys.

Lowkey I didn’t need a new phone. Thought the X would give me something I was missing but it’s the same ish with a stretched out screen.

Is it me or is Face ID FAST now? Like almost as fast as Touch ID was.

I work at a Pharmaceutical manfucturer and we have to wear anti-viral face masks in the lab. So obviously the X was having a hard time recognizing me at first. I’d have to enter my pin half the time. But over time it has adapted to me wearing it. It’s to the point where 7/10 it unlocks instantly with no key lock animation on the home screen as soon as I raise my phone I swipe instantly and it just opens. It’s crazy quick now :nerd:

Is it me or is Face ID FAST now? Like almost as fast as Touch ID was.

I work at a Pharmaceutical manfucturer and we have to wear anti-viral face masks in the lab. So obviously the X was having a hard time recognizing me at first. I’d have to enter my pin half the time. But over time it has adapted to me wearing it. It’s to the point where 7/10 it unlocks instantly with no key lock animation on the home screen as soon as I raise my phone I swipe instantly and it just opens. It’s crazy quick now :nerd:

I think it's supposed to get better as time goes on, sort of like the print scanner.

Still annoying at certain angles. Sometimes I have my phone flat on my desk and don't want to lean my face over or pick it up to check it.

I did not know the X was smaller then the plus. First time holding it in hand and I’m too used to my plus. Think I’m ok on waiting til a bigger size comes out.

Does anyone know if Apple is gonna sell the space grey key board and mouse that came with the new iMac pro separately?

Why are prices for iPads cheaper at Best Buy?

Example: iPad Pro 10.5" 64GB = $525 at Best Buy vs. $649 at Apple

Copped an iPhone 8 256 yesterday..**** is dope..love the new features..no next plan just bought it..with 2 yrs apple care it was $1187 lol

I was able to get a iPhone X via my employer and so far I've been pretty pleased coming from a 8 Plus. The size was an adjustment at first, but now the X size is appreciated and the face ID is a nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom