Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Is anyone I-Phone 6S charging not working correctly since the updates.... I used to just plug my phone and it would instantly charge... not it gives me hell every time and charges slow AF....

Probably not the issue, but make sure your lightning port isn’t stuffed with lint.

What’s a good case for the 8 plus that will let me wireless charge .. bought a speck presidio or something like that name and it doesn’t let me use my volume or power button

I turned off “require face attention” and it can unlock with my sunglasses on.

Here is my setup for my AirPods

AirPods are the single best purchase I’ve made in a long time and a criminally underrated Apple product.

Wasn’t completely sold on them but I took the plunge anyways. I’ll never use any other in-ear headphone again. They’re really THAT good, IMO.

Do yall like the space grey or silver X more?

Hands down silver. It’s seems to be Apples display of choice. All commercials and posters of the X seem to be in silver. I have yet to see the space gray in public. I’ve never held it in hand and gonna take a look at one when I go to the Apple store later this week when I finish my Christmas shopping.

But let’s just say that’s my biased opinion tho. I have a knack for anything white with silver or black trim. First iPhone was white, my one and only blackberry was white with silver trim. My sidekick back in 08 was white with black trim, even my car is white with black trim lmao. I just think white on electronics and cars look nice. It’s a classy yet flashy color.

So I hear nothing but good things about the air pods. But the talk is only about its functionality and features. But what about sound quality. How is the bass and treble? Is the audio quality superb?

Silver :pimp:

haa.png

i perfer the fit and finish of the silver iphone. seen two people with it at 24 hr fitness. ive seen people with the space gray/black one as well. copping the silver one in february.

So I hear nothing but good things about the air pods. But the talk is only about its functionality and features. But what about sound quality. How is the bass and treble? Is the audio quality superb?

Sound quality is awesome. I’m not an audiophile at all, so keep that in mind. But they’re crisp, clear and the treble and bass are both outstanding for what they are. They’re EarPods on crack—I’ve always thought that the “free” headphones Apple includes with the iPhone are pretty damn good sounding for what they are. AirPods fit that mold IMO, but the sound quality is better.

For the relatively affordable price, I can’t think of a better wireless option as far as functionality and above average sound quality goes.

I’ll jailbreak my iPhone if I can group notifications by app, not the current way (by time received)

It’s such clutter, really pisses me off sometimes that apple did this.

since AirPods are a topic currently:

does anyone own the Sony MDR-1000x or xM2?
I'm debating to get either the sony or the bose qc35, but I'm not sure.

And how is the AirPod sound compared to these wireless over ear headphones? I've never tested the sound of AirPods

Went to get the X yesterday, waited an hour for them to only tell me they’re out of stock :smh:

Sidenote, i purchased an ad block the other day... Didnt help at all, still getting banners and refular ads on some sites :smh:

I’ll jailbreak my iPhone if I can group notifications by app, not the current way (by time received)

It’s such clutter, really pisses me off sometimes that apple did this.
One of my biggest complaints about iOS. Can't stand it.

Went to get the X yesterday, waited an hour for them to only tell me they’re out of stock :smh:

Sidenote, i purchased an ad block the other day... Didnt help at all, still getting banners and refular ads on some sites :smh:

You try 1blocker? I don't see ads at all when browsing

I got white/silver w/zagg invisible shield. No case as of right now. White pops looks clean and different. Don’t care for the chrome bezel myself but it’s what ever. I usually get black so I decided to switch it up.

Back
Top Bottom