Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
yall might as well skip on the airpods and wait on a gen 2 coming in 2018 speculated with a wireless charging case.

your pics always make me want to buy new shorts :lol:
don't think portrait mode will work well on full body. i haven't tried it yet but i have an app called halide that lets you tweak settings like focus and iso. might be able to do it that way. i think i'll try it on my son tonight.

Oh really...

*noted*

yall might as well skip on the airpods and wait on a gen 2 coming in 2018 speculated with a wireless charging case.

It is confirmed. Apple is behind on production with the case. Gen 1 can also get the case for $60. You're better off waiting till Gen 2 running on a new OS or Gen 3 release.

Enh, I say if you want them and they’re within the budget, buy them now. Something new and refreshed is always around the corner these days—just cop and enjoy them in the meantime.

Guess I was wrong about Apple and the battery issues on older phones. $80 to replace a battery is still the best option for people who don’t want to upgrade.

Yeah, that isn’t a good look at all. :lol:

The why makes sense. But the fact that this wasn’t openly known info and that Apple wasn’t transparent on the issue speaks volumes.

Oh well. I upgrade every year anyways so I’m gucci. :lol:

Apple ******* over their loyal consumers :lol:

They got caught and now look like idiots for not being transparent about this.

Crazy to see that their doing that to iPhone 7 and 7+. There's gotta be some battery and hardware issues.

im not going to cape for apple on this but i see how it benefits the company by not having phones explode like that other brand

and

i can see them using it as a tactic to confuse customers into upgrading their phones when they see the performance slow down as the newer devices comes out.

either way this isnt a good look and now they should start telling users when their battery is deteriorating and needs to be replaced and now your iphone is running in an obsolete mode or something.

Not letting the masses figure this out and then come out and confirm it

Wow..... I seriously hate apple sometimes. I accidentally set my phone to do an auto iOS update while plugged in last night....woke up to an updated phone.

EVERYTIME I have ever updated my iOS it has messed up my music library in some way or another, which is why I always refuse to update.

And what do you know, every song I've added to my playlist since March of 2016 is gone, and all my playlists... GONE. So irritated.

Sorry, I just had to vent about that.

IMG_7023.PNG

T-Mobile got a pretty good deal for the X. Might upgrade cause my 6s can't hold a full battery and I work outside and the cold drains it.

Back
Top Bottom