Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
My full camera system is getting replaced. Took my 7 plus to Genius Bar, my rear camera has never worked since I got the phone. Thank god I had 32 days left on my warranty. Will be selling & swapping for an 8 plus once it’s finished. The X is way too tiny. Anyone ever bought from swappa? Any things to lookout for?

dude really came i here thinking he dropped some knowledge :lol:

143700191_865bec3885_b.jpg

He really did, probably was like "yeah just drop some knowledge tree on the NT folks today"

Fellas, my iphone x has the notification banner stuck on top. when i try o hard reset, obviously the banner is in front of the slide off button. when i plug it in the the computrer, i tunes says i have to unlock the phone , but when i hit my passcode numbers, its not responding. How can i reset my phone or any other help?! please

Fellas, my iphone x has the notification banner stuck on top. when i try o hard reset, obviously the banner is in front of the slide off button. when i plug it in the the computrer, i tunes says i have to unlock the phone , but when i hit my passcode numbers, its not responding. How can i reset my phone or any other help?! please

try going into settings and toggle on and off the banners.

One button at a time

Volume up volume down hold down the side button till it reboots and the Apple comes back up.

For my X boys, set one of these as your wallpaper, make sure reduce motion is off in accessibility settings and set the wallpaper as still not perspective.

Be ready to have your mind blown when you trigger the lock screen (if you set as lock screen) or when you exit an app to go home (if you set as home screen).

https://heyeased.weebly.com/the-x.html

wallpaper it trippy. doesn’t work on my lockscreen, just home screen

Had mine in damn near all day, no discomfort. Don't eem notice they're in after a while.

Same but there’s people who hate em and it’s usually those with weird ear canals. If you couldn’t wear EarPods. Likely airpods won’t be any better

I wear mine all day really till the battery dies. Haven’t had it fall in the toilet yet.

If you air it with a watch, it makes adjusting the volume clutch.

Really wanted the X but wife said it was too much. :lol: she’s right. Verizon was doing buy 1 get 1 for the 8 so we both got 256’s

Would’ve done 8+ For the camera but too big. Ahh well

Got the iPhone 8 cause my sister got the t-mobile buy one get one free deal.

Feels so weird going from a plus back to a regular sized phone.

Back
Top Bottom