Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
My girl unexpectedly got me airpods for christmas. Was never too hyped on em (dont really wear earphones often) but these things are dope for sure. I havent even used them much but I love the design, form factor, and seamless integration. These will probably make me wear them. Gonna be especially nice when trying to play my switch in stealth mode.

The old apple earbuds never fit right in my ears but these are very comfortable and dont feel like theyll fall out easily

gotta listen to the wife.
CiSKExWWsAAxIy6.jpg

AT&T and my girl hooked it up with the airpods this year. Nobody else has them that I know of. She of course waited til the last minute :lol:

At&t does nothing but take from me. My brother got me a Mophie wireless charger for Christmas. It's just a simple device but they def make quality products.

touch id suddenly stopped working on my iphone 6s today.

Anyone experience this?

Is it a costly repair or should I look into getting one of these new iphones?

touch id suddenly stopped working on my iphone 6s today.

Anyone experience this?

Is it a costly repair or should I look into getting one of these new iphones?

did you try re-doing the touch id process and restarting the phone. my touch id on my iphone 6 is wonky but still works well.

Yes I rebooted the phone. Deleted the fingerprint they had stored and tried re-scanning and I get a message saying failed.

SMH Apple sure has a way of forcing my hand once they release new phones.

Got an X

Ive never had so many people, mainly Android users, ask me how do I like my phone :lol:

i find it weird that people ask if you like the phone... Had someone ask me and i didnt know how to respond other than yes.

im not the person to just run out and cop a 1k phone without even researching it to make sure i would be able to live with it or not.

#kanyeshrug

I want a mophie with wireless charging, I know it’s not practical but idgaf

Edit

Is there a wireless battery back that can also be charged wirelessly. That would be clutch.

I want a mophie with wireless charging, I know it’s not practical but idgaf
Is there a wireless battery back that can also be charged wirelessly. That would be clutch.

Yep check mophie website, but there are other companies that do the same thing Check amazon.

i find it weird that people ask if you like the phone... Had someone ask me and i didnt know how to respond other than yes.

im not the person to just run out and cop a 1k phone without even researching it to make sure i would be able to live with it or not.

#kanyeshrug

Lol same here.

Then they start quoting android vs iphone x reviews and I'm like :rolleyes

Having wireless charging is so much more convenient when your charging base is set in one location and not having to look for the lose wire

I hope the 2018 iPad Pros are more than just the regular step ups.
I'd love a X style screen on a 12.9 body. Screen would be 12.7ish maybe?

For Apple you want to consider the brand you are buying. There are many cases of phones catching fire while using cheap chargers, both cords and blocks.
Most people will suggest either Anker or Aukey brands for safe and dependable

that whole debacle of apple "slowing down phones" (god I hate society and peoples inability to comprehend), resulted in out-of-warranty battery replacements to go from $79 to $29 at Apple, not sure when it takes effect

Back
Top Bottom