Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Wonder if they'll replace the battery on my 6+ even though it's bent? and if they'll replace the whole phone f they messed it up lol

IMO with a wireless charger a cheap one is completely fine as long as it works for the iPhone you’re gucci

No need to spend more

Bout to be some regrets in the future :lol:

Is it nevessary to buy a high end wireless charger? Or any cheap one off amazon will do?

I got a Samsung wireless/quick charger and a Cheotech Wireless charger from Amazon for Xmas and they seem to both work fine. The Samsung charges faster, of course :D

I'm keeping one in my car and one at home.

Hate when u first get a phone and ur so paranoid about dropping/scratching/spilling something on it

Know this feel. :lol:
Just copped the Red 7, was without a glass protector for 3 days. Felt so vulnerable, especially since Im team Raw.

My girl unexpectedly got me airpods for christmas. Was never too hyped on em (dont really wear earphones often) but these things are dope for sure. I havent even used them much but I love the design, form factor, and seamless integration. These will probably make me wear them. Gonna be especially nice when trying to play my switch in stealth mode.

The old apple earbuds never fit right in my ears but these are very comfortable and dont feel like theyll fall out easily

Switch doesn't have BT audio unless you connect a receiver right?

I'm prolly copping an X Friday 64 GB
I'll post if I do

64?

giphy.gif

The case just make it thicker imo. Cases are pretty cool

I prefer compact & thin phones. Screen and camera protectors (covers) are good

Nada I would just be scared of filling that up :lol: I would probably go 64 too tbh tho. That's what I got in my phone but also 64 gb SD

Ya, 64 is quite a bit for me. Right now I'm working with 8 GB on a Samsung and 4gb of that is reserved for system apps!

Seriously Android and Samsung playing shenanigans cuz I noticed my 4 GB quickly dropped to under 1

Lowkey apps were being downloaded and system updates

Hope Apple is better

that whole debacle of apple "slowing down phones" (god I hate society and peoples inability to comprehend), resulted in out-of-warranty battery replacements to go from $79 to $29 at Apple, not sure when it takes effect

Man, Apple can kiss my a**. If they knew the battery would cause issues then why not have a notification setup when the battery needs replacing like they do with MacBooks?

Because they know they can average 2 or 3 phones in a MB lifespan :lol:

Exactly. Not buying the “it’s for your benefit” excuse, so you couldn’t let me know that my battery needed replacing for my benefit? Of course not, they aren’t in the business of slinging batteries.

Thanks for that stock picture from APPLE’s website really helps. My 6s+ definitely has battery issues and I don’t get that notification.

85C5A5C1-B2DD-4720-A439-B6514F6AC3D7.jpeg

But what you perceive as “battery issues” doesn’t necessarily have to equate to hardware/component failure, which is what Apple is trying to accomplish with this notification. Call Apple and have them run diagnostics.

Back
Top Bottom