• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
992BCDB3-3F99-4E86-96B5-9F5AEF51EF60.jpeg

Phone wars still exist sadly. I participate in them with some friends just as banter.

But there are folks online who will lose sleep over it

passing on the iphone this year not really impressed. i'm thinking of getting a macbook instead. was gonna go with the air to save bread but thinking of just going with the pro instead.

How much truth???

21740425_10155560919234693_7624016223545230074_n.jpg
Can't you still unlock samsung phones with a picture of the person :lol:

Y'all should be happy Apple is finally adopting qi wireless charging. Now it'll be everywhere in public, this is a win for everybody. Be happy, fellas.. you don't need to do all this to justify having a samsung

That 8 is looking really good, especially after that video posted

The X looks like rushed product, I feel like they should've kept it, got rd of that bar, square out the edges (the roundedness is killing me), and make away to have touch idea on there

Huh? You're exactly what people are describing.

I guess in my mind, there is no war to be had. Android is great, as is iOS. And admittedly, the latest Galaxy devices are lovely hardware-wise. But for me it boils down to access to the latest software features. Not a fan of having gimped features because I'm waiting on a carrier to update my phone. User experience is key IMO, so there is no comparison between the two, even though I like Android and some of the phones it's on.

The Glass Back may make the phones more grippy I think. I havent went nude with an iPhone since the 4S or 5 because the 6 and after were so slippery.

I guess in my mind, there is no war to be had. Android is great, as is iOS. And admittedly, the latest Galaxy devices are lovely hardware-wise. But for me it boils down to access to the latest software features. Not a fan of having gimped features because I'm waiting on a carrier to update my phone. User experience is key IMO, so there is no comparison between the two, even though I like Android and some of the phones it's on.

Apple has the same problem they just hide it. Sure everyone gets iOS 11 right away. But if you an older model you don't get the newer features. You may have the latest update but in name only.

Everyone on the same os doesn't mean everyone has the same features. We all know iPhone 6 doesn't have iPhone 8 features. Just like Galaxy s6 doesn't have s8 features. This elitest attitude is corny as hell with some people, not specifically you. For every feature Apple has there's 5 on Android and every feature specifically Android iPhone has 5 Android don't.

Everyone on the same os doesn't mean everyone has the same features. We all know iPhone 6 doesn't have iPhone 8 features. Just like Galaxy s6 doesn't have s8 features. This elitest attitude is corny as hell with some people, not specifically you. For every feature Apple has there's 5 on Android and every feature specifically Android iPhone has 5 Android don't.

Agree completely. They're both great and both have their pros/cons. Hell, I'm still tempted by the Nexus phones. And I've done a complete 180 on the X--that **** was rushed to market and isn't worth the high *** price they're asking. I fell victim to the hype after the keynote, but ultimately my disgust for the notch (that was there well before the keynote) won out. Not to mention the gesture layout for the X is weird, too. Doesn't seem intuitive and user-friendly. I'll wait for the next iteration or for when a software update handles that god awful notch.

I think the X will be hard for long time iPhone users to adopt, it's a pretty dramatic change in UX to take away the home button.

Yeah I thought they'd go with a on screen home button ...That gesture to go home every time is an ez pass. That an multitask :smh: . Siri same as power button is also make it an ez pass

Back
Top Bottom