• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
came across this pic online..

this is how the iPhone X should have handled the 'notch' at the top.

i would get the galaxy s8 if it wasn't for how much i use apple pay. android pay isn't available where i am.

DJornobUMAE_x6Q.jpg

Samsung Pay works almost everywhere

I wish they had 128gb
I have the 256 now and still have 106gb free
64gb definitely not enough for me

Same here. 256 is too much and 64 is not enough

Apple wants you to purchase iCloud Storage. I get a message Every time my phone dosent back up properly. It says something like
"Make sure your precious memories are saved. Buy space now". FOH Apple.

Apple wants you to purchase iCloud Storage. I get a message Every time my phone dosent back up properly. It says something like
"Make sure your precious memories are saved. Buy space now". FOH Apple.

I like local storage, can’t be rocking with he cloud like that. Can’t have wifey nudes all in the air for anybody to see. iCloud stay getting hacked

Couldn't stand the notch at first, but once I looked at the iPhone X alongside the Samsung S8 it made sense.

i’d definitely get a 128 if it was available, but since it’s not i’m gonna gonwith 256 again

in other news Samsung making a phone that folds again they just running out of stuff to try to sell another gimmick that will be removed.

remember the 7 plus bend Gate (which buddy pretty much had to incredible hulk it or wear the tightest jeans and do split)

now we will just bend the phone

Google photos is crazy though. I got photos from a jcole concert and the facial recognition found him in the tour shirt I was wearing on a separate day.

Hey apple experts!

Quick question..

Daughter's 10th bday is coming up and thinking of getting her the iPhone SE for 129.99 at walmart, but it's only through Straight Talk or Total Wireless pre paid services (which is fine for a 10yr old).

Any of ya'll have any experience using these walmart pre paid services? Yay... Nay?

I live in Northern Cali if that helps.

Thx!

Hey apple experts!

Quick question..

Daughter's 10th bday is coming up and thinking of getting her the iPhone SE for 129.99 at walmart, but it's only through Straight Talk or Total Wireless pre paid services (which is fine for a 10yr old).

Any of ya'll have any experience using these walmart pre paid services? Yay... Nay?

I live in Northern Cali if that helps.

Thx!
my girls mom did that
pretty much the same as any pay as u go
why not just get a metro
they got iPhones too

Back
Top Bottom