Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
What time do the pre orders begin? I remember someone saying you have to be on line by midnight. Then read that pre orders begin at 3 am.

ANyone know?

it’s supposed to create a 3D map of you face, so it’s measuring depth as well well as overall shape.m, so pics and vids “shouldn’t” work

At some point i wounder when everyone says these phone conferences are "underwhelming" what do they want.

i mean what do you want? These things pretty much satisfy most basic needs for pics and snap chat and insta and do it fast.

they make a better camera so you can do that better and faster to use the apps faster and a pretty screen that stronger so you can drop your phone while trying to take an inverted selfie while on one foot.

most companies can't really innovate much more they are trying make the phone bigger take away buttons. make the speaker better. overall in terms of drastic physical change that's in the past removing things such as headphones and home button is probably all they had left.

some of y'all will never be happy honestly don't expect any of these companies to blow you away again. more so killer apps are the new wave the phones are just vessels

Samsung just throws out gimmicks that they themselves know are gimmicks

What will impress me is a Super long lasting battery that will get my money off rip

I need the next iPhone to focus more on improving old tech, like enhancing the sound when playing music though speakers or earphones, truly use a better battery etc. I don’t care how thin a phone is I just want the battery to last for days at a time with heavy use and for my music to sound better when using headphones.

Good with my 128gb 7 gonna see how long it lasts about to be a year I'll be happy getting 3 from it I see nothing to get here that my phone can't do but I also have a Og iPad Pro

I need the next iPhone to focus more on improving old tech, like enhancing the sound when playing music though speakers or earphones, truly use a better battery etc. I don’t care how thin a phone is I just want the battery to last for days at a time with heavy use and for my music to sound better when using headphones.

facts i need to be able to hear people when actually on the phone.

also i need speakers to be better too

here is the thing even if they simply improved on that. people will be pissed because its not pretty and doesn't make me feel better than other people.

bells and whistles sell phones most tech folks aren't the mass consumers mom dad and sara is

they want emojis

I'd rather have a phone with no camera bump and better battery then a thin phone.

Also rather have a phone with thin forehead and chin than a notch

Feeling like imma just grab the 8 256gb and call it a day.

Sprint pre-orders are tomorrow?
I was too going to preorder the 256gb. Then I looked at my 128gb and saw that my
current capacity is 123.95
Available Space 84.78
that means that Im using 43.22 gb on my phone.

I dont take too many pictures or videos. If I do, I up load them to Facebook or Instagram and I delete from my phone.

Im gonna end up doing the 64gb.

facts i need to be able to hear people when actually on the phone.

also i need speakers to be better too

here is the thing even if they simply improved on that. people will be pissed because its not pretty and doesn't make me feel better than other people.

bells and whistles sell phones most tech folks aren't the mass consumers mom dad and sara is

they want emojis

This is a problem, not being able to hear the other person happened with my 6 and now happening with my 7 volume on max I can barely hear...last time they gave me a new phone because of the problem

64 is enough. Anything larger you'll download stuff you don't need just for the fact that you have the storage.
At least that's how I am. I have 128 now and "only" use 88. Could drop down well below that just have videos saved offline from Netflix, YouTube, and some movies

I have 106 gigs available lol I don't download too much yeah 64 is good

Seen gamestop ad "the iPhone you need is coming 9/22...the iPhone you want is coming 11/3" gamestop also does trades on phones

This is a problem, not being able to hear the other person happened with my 6 and now happening with my 7 volume on max I can barely hear...last time they gave me a new phone because of the problem

thats why apple care is a must soon as that happens i pull up like cash me out shorty

Yes, you will be required to have a passcode for those days where you have bbq sauce all on ya fingers and it's not reading

Back
Top Bottom