Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I think people are gonna get caught up in the hype of being a part of history by having the 10th anniversary phone instead of actually getting it because its a great phone. That's where the shenanigans are going to come from.
Then the year 11 iphone comes out and takes a dookie on the X. Apple's not gonna take step backwards. I feel like next years iphone is the one to look out for, they'll probably lose the notch and embed touch id into the screen for everyone that never wanted it to go away.

T-Mobile doesn't actually handle the repairs/replacements themselves. They use a third party company called Assurant that handles it, but they have a history of sending refurbished phones as replacements. Their deductible is actually really high compared to Apple Care.

Found that out after the fact and I've been using a crapped out iPhone 6 that only gets worse. Would avoid paying for their insurance and just go with Apple Care.

You gotta crawl off from under that rock. Qi been everywhere for years. There are wireless external batteries, wireless charging desk lamps, wireless charging tables, car chargers, etc

That's why that addition is so lackluster. It's as exciting as waterproofing or gorilla glass
I meant it the same way MKBHD did in his impression video.. not that qi is anything new or special. Like I said it's a win for everybody.

With that said the X is an ez pass for myself. I'm either copping the 8 or a V30

man i pre ordered my 7+ 128gb Jet black and didnt receive it until almost 2 months later. I can only imagine what this X pre order going to be like. They were already saying there are shortages with the display. Im thinking by thanksgiving christmas time frame is when the X may start being delivered.

In other news just pre ordered the new apple tv my ATV4 can now go in my bedroom and replace my ancient ATV3

Then the year 11 iphone comes out and takes a dookie on the X. Apple's not gonna take step backwards. I feel like next years iphone is the one to look out for, they'll probably lose the notch and embed touch id into the screen for everyone that never wanted it to go away.

people say this every time the new phone is released. When the 11 comes out then ppl will point out the shortcomings of the 11 and say the 12 is the one to wait for.

im happy with my 7+ but if the X can be had and my monthly payment doesnt change i will cop if not i will wait it out.

Grabbed the 7S plu...errr, 8 plus. :lol:

Upgrades were significant enough for my usage to warrant a purchase, although I don't really need it. Kinda miffed that I had to go up to 256 gigs though. Apple really got everyone used to 128 and then pulled the rug from underneath us, huh? :smh: Bastards.

Btw, I pity all you cats going after the X. What a glorious ****show that'll be.

If I gotta wait till New Years or February to get the X in my mind there's no point of getting it. If this 6 is still kicking I might as well thug it out 7 more months for the new version.

If I gotta wait till New Years or February to get the X in my mind there's no point of getting it. If this 6 is still kicking I might as well thug it out 7 more months for the new version.

might get 8 eventually

As long as apple keeps pre orders open they will be fine on the X. Just keep moving the receive date back and back. The issue will arise if they stop taking pre orders and it opens a secondary market.

In todays day and age the "rush" for the new phone to have it right away is a smalll segment of the market. The people that want it will get it just at a later date if apple keeps taking pre orders. But when the masses have to fight the secondary market because apple shuts off the pre-orders...then ssss with hit the fan

As long as apple keeps pre orders open they will be fine on the X. Just keep moving the receive date back and back. The issue will arise if they stop taking pre orders and it opens a secondary market.

In todays day and age the "rush" for the new phone to have it right away is a smalll segment of the market. The people that want it will get it just at a later date if apple keeps taking pre orders. But when the masses have to fight the secondary market because apple shuts off the pre-orders...then ssss with hit the fan

Wut? Lol why would apple end pre orders right before the holiday season?

Taking my girl to preorder the 8+ for an early bday gift when I get off. She's not into all the bells and whistles, she only wants it for portrait mode.

Taking my girl to preorder the 8+ for an early bday gift when I get off. She's not into all the bells and whistles, she only wants it for portrait mode.

Why not just get the 7+ if she just wants portrait mode? It’ll be cheaper

Yea I think it has th selfie portrait

And is assume she would want the newest phone. Price diff ain't that big between the two

I would only get insurance through Apple. Idk about other carriers, but T-Mobile's insurance is shady af
THIS.

T-Mo insurance said they would upgrade my 5S after it crapped itself, and the crazy thing is you cant put your sim in another phone to use bc the insurance jumps on to that one, but I couldnt be without a phone for a damn week and a half just to see if the insurance would approve. Ended up denying my claim and had to buy a phone outright. smh

I have att..I pay for insurance but Apple care is optional..and I never bought Apple care .. I'm on my 5th iPhone

Okay. I'm just trying to skip on insurance all together. Never really had use it on Apple products

I purchased the 8+ last night.

Sprint wanted $0 down for the 64gb and $150 down for the 256gb.

Good thing I called sprint because my monthly payments will be $16 and some change. Because of this, I decided to go with the 256gb, now Im regretting it.

I barely tap into this 128gb I have now.

Back
Top Bottom