• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
It's been three years for me.

Even my mind... Even my mind is telling me yes.

Same. I have an iPhone 6 and it's stil doing alright. Before this I had the 5. I've spent no money on the actual phones other than what they cost, so 1K for a device that will more than likely last me 2-3yrs ain't that bad to me.

giphy.gif

My 6 got really hot the other day now my battery is dying much faster. The 8 can't come soon enough.

Same. I have an iPhone 6 and it's stil doing alright. Before this I had the 5. I've spent no money on the actual phones other than what they cost, so 1K for a device that will more than likely last me 2-3yrs ain't that bad to me.
it 's bad cause you can get a $50 phone that will last even longer then that if you wanted lol

hell, you can even get a $20 one

Nah. My 6 is working fine. Battery could be a little better, but other than that, I'm good. I could keep the phone for longer, but I don't have to and don't want to.

I can't begin to imagine how inadequate that phone would be for my day to day needs.

Paying 800-1K for something that will last me 3yrs or longer and can be sold to get back some of the cost is more practical for me.

I was just saying it was bad to me cause there's cheaper phones out there you can get

i'll be spending that too, but there's definitely cheaper options out there that do the exact same thing

enjoy your new phone when you get it

Last edited:
2 big issues:

1. No sound on my 7 plus when playing videos (about half the time)

2. Music constantly pausing on its own during workouts, while using Powerbeats (this is My second pair. Both have this issue)

:smh:

whats the problem though? The phone or the beats?

Have you tried an iOS update? Reset all settings? Restore iOS? Does that issue happen on your other devices with your Powerbeats?

if it’s a 7 it’s stull under warranty, take it to the apple store

if it happens when you watch videos sans headphones it’s orobably the phone

:lol: you always recommending people go to the store for the most obscure things. I always wait for them to come back and report what they were told, but it hasn't happened yet. :lol:

There are other support options aside from the store that don't require potentially wasting a trip/time to the mall/store.

The wife and I both have the 7 plus.
Went on vacation to a water park.
Bought a waterproof case from said water park.
Phone barely gets wet
Next day phone shows signs of water damage.
Apple Store charges us $350 because liquid damaged isn't covered :smh::rofl::::lol:
Technicians couldn't even tell us how or why the phone crapped out.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shaqtin'.

Last release cycle, with pre-order through the App Store app could you do Tmo's EIP or was it full one time payment? :nerd:

Full price for t-mobile through Apple.

Anyone here apart of the Apple Upgrade program or whatever?

I want a better understanding of how I should be ordering the new iPhone once it is announced.

honestly wondering what kind of deals tmoble gonna offer on trade ins for the 8. I got the 7 so gonna upgrade to a top model. Hopefully the smaller model is the same as the plus size. really don't want a big phone and miss out on the camera

First time ever cracking my screen... Not because I dropped it, but because I had my phone in my pocket and accidentally hit the edge of the table as I was scooting in. Slightly cracked by my "home button" :smh:

First time ever cracking my screen... Not because I dropped it, but because I had my phone in my pocket and accidentally hit the edge of the table as I was scooting in. Slightly cracked by my "home button" :smh:
Same thing happened to me at red lobster

Picked up a pair of airpods today. It was an impulse but after a coworker who is running ios11 for developers showed me the new features

want a pair of AirPods just scared they'll come out with a new version is something right after

would be cool if the new iPhone came with a pair...

Back
Top Bottom